1 8.33%
  • Anderson hits 5 three's

1 8.33%
  • Love shoots 10 three's

3 25.00%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Case in point about leadership

Derrick Fischer was never the most talented player on the championship teams but always a great leader, by example, by actions, not afraid of the moment, not trashing team mates or management.

I do have to say that I am very disapointed in Loves actions but this is a prime example of a player being a great player but has not "grown into" the leadership shoes yet.

Hopefully AK and Rubio can take strong hold of the leadership and Love can figure it out.

Fact of the matter is we NEED Love to be the star and unfortunatly many stars are VERY selfish and that appears to be where he is at - at this time in his career.

Hopefully he has learned to shut up and play and let his game do the talking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you guys are becoming like NY'ers. Turning on your stars the nanosecond it goes south.

Whatever. I don't care to continue this. Without Love, we are a perennial lottery team, even with the remainder of this roster.
    No one is turning on him because of some bad games, I could care less about few games, doesn't mean much in the long run anyway.

We've just noticed big attitude problems with Love.

Let me put it like this:
    - Love at his best with his current his mindset = 2nd round exit
    - Love at his best with some maturing = championship run

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    and then there are some, who neither lead, nor follow...and complain about David Kahn.
    haha everything aside, great sense of humor

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you guys are becoming like NY'ers. Turning on your stars the nanosecond it goes south.

Whatever. I don't care to continue this. Without Love, we are a perennial lottery team, even with the remainder of this roster.
    Last season I argued that we as fans (in this forum) were not loyal fans because we turned too often on our team, wanting to see mostly everyone traded as fast as possible.

Most responded that this game was a business, and that when players where not doing their job, they should be fired.

I am often critiziced for my loyalty to Barea, but I find it funny that the same thing should happen with Love's fans, even if to a much smaller degree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post
    Last season I argued that we as fans (in this forum) were not loyal fans because we turned too often on our team, wanting to see mostly everyone traded as fast as possible.

Most responded that this game was a business, and that when players where not doing their job, they should be fired.

I am often critiziced for my loyalty to Barea, but I find it funny that the same thing should happen with Love's fans, even if to a much smaller degree.
    Difference is, we are Wolves fans, not specifically Love fans. You are a Barea fan, not specifically a Wolves fan.

I'm not trying to belittle you, but that is my response, and is a dam good one to show the difference in what you are speaking of.

If you do find a fan in here, who is primarily a Love fan, then I guess your comment has merit...however, I think we are Wolves fans in here first, whereas you are a Barea fan first...again, I am not belittling your fandom, it just is what it is. You stay loyal to a player, regardless of the team he plays for, this collective forum stays loyal to a team, regardless of who the players are.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 12-16-2012 at 02:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Difference is, we are Wolves fans, not specifically Love fans. You are a Barea fan, not specifically a Wolves fan.

I'm not trying to belittle you, but that is my response, and is a dam good one to show the difference in what you are speaking of.

If you do find a fan in here, who is primarily a Love fan, then I guess your comment has merit...however, I think we are Wolves fans in here first, whereas you are a Barea fan first...again, I am not belittling your fandom, it just is what it is. You stay loyal to a player, regardless of the team he plays for, this collective forum stays loyal to a team, regardless of who the players are.
    eh I guess you are right. There is something else in my post that I want to convey and that is not being understood, but its a strange relationship that I cant bring myself to explain properly, and if cant explain myself properly I cant expect to be properly understood lol

vCash
    I really don't the Love bashing. This is not the first time he has spoken out and not the last. Love is arrogant, but in sometimes it's a good thing. I want him on this team we live and die by how he plays, honestly. The bottom line is, we are much-much better with Love on the team then with him off the team. Like I said, I'll take Lebron, Durant or Howard for Love straight up - that's it.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I really don't the Love bashing. This is not the first time he has spoken out and not the last. Love is arrogant, but in sometimes it's a good thing. I want him on this team we live and die by how he plays, honestly. The bottom line is, we are much-much better with Love on the team then with him off the team. Like I said, I'll take Lebron, Durant or Howard for Love straight up - that's it.
    Actually, this season has proved that we dont live or die by Love anymore. He is a tremendous asset, but he is no longer bigger than the team itself. For example, Last season, if Love played great we had a chance of winning, if he played well we had big chance of losing and if he played "bleh" we had almost no chance of winning.

That has not been the case this season

Edit

Then again, if and when Love returns to 100% this team will be very very scary
    Last edited by RubenG; 12-16-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: add something

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112