• Hornets win

1 8.33%
  • Anderson hits 5 three's

1 8.33%
  • Love shoots 10 three's

3 25.00%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Losing this game would really not be a good thing. These are the Hornets...

vCash
    KLove = Sam Perkins - dope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    Love has become our worst player. I am starting to like him less and less, he shows no effort on defense sits out at the three point line and is what 5 for 80 this season?
    cmon dude. That is way too extreme. Like I said, everyone here will be loving him in 20 games, when all is right again.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I understand the annoyance with Love's comments, and the fact that he hasn't played great since coming back. But if any of you think we stand a chance in hell of making the playoffs without Love being a top 10 player, you are insane.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If Love wasn't sucking this bad, and Rivers shooting out of his mind, we would be winning this easily.

Other people played well, Pek,AK,Shved..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    cmon dude. That is way too extreme. Like I said, everyone here will be loving him in 20 games, when all is right again.
    Your probably right. Just a bit frustrated, he really looks out of it tonight though.

vCash
    Love is just thinking way too much right now. His head is running in circles, and he is trying too hard to get out of this slump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    Love has become our worst player. I am starting to like him less and less, he shows no effort on defense sits out at the three point line and is what 5 for 80 this season?
    11-54 for 20.4%

1-4 tonight with 2-11 overall. Oh, and he's shooting over 30% of his total shots from beyond the arc. Why?

vCash
    The basketball gods really must hate us. I have never seen so many injuries on one team in my life...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    11-54 for 20.4%

1-4 tonight with 2-11 overall. Oh, and he's shooting over 30% of his total shots from beyond the arc. Why?
    while his efficiency is garbage for HIM, to be fair, you don't get credit for FGA's when you are fouled, and he is living at the line.

vCash
    Love's problem is not his injury, but his mind. Despite his shooting slump, he's still talented enough to contribute in a huge way. He can rebound, draw attention, occasionally get a foul call, hit an open shot, try on defense, pass the ball, play smart etc etc.

He's just delusional, he refuses to play withing the team's rhythm, and keeps trying to prove that the team should adjust to him..

vCash
    I am so excited for Rubio's Defense. With Lee down we have NO perimeter defense. 2 offensive PG's and an offensive rookie SG make up our 1 and 2 guard position right now with Howard and Bud down.

While I am excited for RR's court vision, his defense will help our team GREATLY.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    while his efficiency is garbage for HIM, to be fair, you don't get credit for FGA's when you are fouled, and he is living at the line.
    On 3s though? I haven't seen people biting on his 3 like last year and he's taking too many out of the flow. He needs to work closer to the rim until he gets his touch back - that'll help him get to the line even more.

vCash
    Our Defense sucks....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Love's problem is not his injury, but his mind. Despite his shooting slump, he's still talented enough to contribute in a huge way. He can rebound, draw attention, occasionally get a foul call, hit an open shot, try on defense, pass the ball, play smart etc etc.

He's just delusional, he refuses to play withing the team's rhythm, and keeps trying to prove that the team should adjust to him..
    Yeah, right now he doesnt seem to be that guy that wants to win at any expense. He wants to win with him being the focal point.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast