1 8.33%
  • Anderson hits 5 three's

1 8.33%
  • Love shoots 10 three's

3 25.00%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Derrick wanders around like a small child honestly. Like he has no idea where he should be.
    He does seem like he is looking around to find his parents. On a completely unrelated note, I hate the NO uniforms.

vCash
    Josh Howard going to the locker room now. The guy we signed after the season started to replace some of the injuries going on, is now injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Josh Howard going to the locker room now. The guy we signed after the season started to replace some of the injuries going on, is now injured.
    DWill will definitely get some burn now (Adelman wont have a choice).
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    how can you change that call during the time out?

It was a block by the way, the defender had no position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RuBeasLoveDwill View Post
    DWill will definitely get some burn now (Adelman wont have a choice).
    not at shooting guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Derrick wanders around like a small child honestly. Like he has no idea where he should be.
    thats what happens when you only play 1 ever 10 days... this boards hate of williams is about as blind as ur love of rubio.

vCash
    I really think Williams needs a change of scenery. He simply has no place here.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    we signed a guy who missed a **** ton of games the last 3 seasons due to injuries, to help with our injury problems. I brought this up before.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    thats what happens when you only play 1 ever 10 days... this boards hate of williams is about as blind as ur love of rubio.
    b.s. If you know you won't play minutes, you play as an effort guy, and go after every single loose ball, diving on the floor, and attacking the offensive glass. You don't play passive, that is how you get benched for good.

vCash
    not at shooting guard.
    Of course not, but at the 3 he will. With AK having back spasms and Dante already our back up PF.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    The hate for Williams is not blind. I have probably been the main opponent to Williams on here dating back to last season. He belongs on a different team where he can focus on just playing pf. I was a big fan of Williams in college and am a huge Wildcat fan.

vCash
    falling apart. Love looks so whatever this season. I mean, how has Austin Rivers been arguably the worst rookie in history, but he looks like Westbrook tonight? Typical..

vCash
    Well, Love is sucking again.

vCash
    I will make a positive comment about Love though and that's that Pek seems to play better with Love in. More short rebounds and less attention down low.

vCash
    Love has become our worst player. I am starting to like him less and less, he shows no effort on defense sits out at the three point line and is what 5 for 80 this season?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast