Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,127

    Mark trumbo anyone?

    Should we trade for him? Angels are seeking a pitcher we could ship nova or Hughes for him. Be a great offensive force can play multiple positions and can be the successor to tex when he leaves in 3 years. He won't command a whole lot of money.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    7,208
    I'm pretty sure I read the Angels aren't looking to deal him. Who knows. I really doubt just Nova would get it done though.


    Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    34,712
    Hughes. Do it. Now.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    9,959
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Hughes. Do it. Now.
    Angels are also in the trade talks for Dickey.


    Mush
    Expert, textpert choking smokers
    Don't you think the joke laughs at you
    ( Ho ho ho hee hee hee hah hah ha)
    See how they smile like pigs in a sty
    See how they snide
    I'm crying

    I am the Walrus
    Beatles
    Lennon, McCartney

    [/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,127
    We could sign marcum trade Hughes or trumbo I bet marcum, phelps, nova > Hughes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    34,712
    Hughes is awful. And he's gone next winter. He will get a contract like Annibal, which is ludicrous. Hence, trade him.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,124
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Hughes is awful. And he's gone next winter. He will get a contract like Annibal, which is ludicrous. Hence, trade him.
    Bingo. There aren't many free agent pitchers next winter and Hughes will be one of them so we either need to trade him or extend him. He will cost more than he's worth in free agency.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Bingo. There aren't many free agent pitchers next winter and Hughes will be one of them so we either need to trade him or extend him. He will cost more than he's worth in free agency.
    Agreed ... Trade him to Colorado they'll think Nasa relocated....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    829
    Why are we forgetting how bad Trumbo was last season? Oh yeah, he hits home runs.


    Make Pete Rose An Offer He Cannot Refuse

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,124
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertDominguez View Post
    Why are we forgetting how bad Trumbo was last season? Oh yeah, he hits home runs.
    .268/32/95 is bad?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    34,712
    Although we'd get a draft pick...
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    Should we trade for him? Angels are seeking a pitcher we could ship nova or Hughes for him. Be a great offensive force can play multiple positions and can be the successor to tex when he leaves in 3 years. He won't command a whole lot of money.
    What about Kendrys Morales? .... right fielder wasn't bad last year when they let him play ... kind of jammed up now with the Hamilton signing. I know Boras is his agent yet he has a good bat and this year he proves he's back from injuries ... He could be a good five year player and no one will think of Swisher again....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    257
    i like the idea of it but don't think we could get him easily.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    468
    Would love that beast.....they'd hold us over a barrel for him

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    9,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    Should we trade for him? Angels are seeking a pitcher we could ship nova or Hughes for him. Be a great offensive force can play multiple positions and can be the successor to tex when he leaves in 3 years. He won't command a whole lot of money.
    The Angels are shopping Peter Bourjos, not Trumbo.


    Mush
    Expert, textpert choking smokers
    Don't you think the joke laughs at you
    ( Ho ho ho hee hee hee hah hah ha)
    See how they smile like pigs in a sty
    See how they snide
    I'm crying

    I am the Walrus
    Beatles
    Lennon, McCartney

    [/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •