Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sanchez is a joke of a quarterback and leader. He is the scrub who played with a great team his first 2 years and kept us out of the superbowl with what we thought were rookie inexperienced mistakes. What we have learned is that he is a fool and making mistakes is what he does best. If running into his offensive lineman's butt crack and fumbling the ball for a TD does not prove that to any of you who watch him then you are a fool too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattty Drips View Post
    This is so true. Schottenheimer would have had to call a perfect game in order for the offence to be successful. He is the one person who never got enough/any credit for Sanchez' success in the postseason. As for Sparano, look at how he called the Buffalo game to near perfection. He then followed that up with a perfect opening drive vs Pitt only to be stifled by poor execution. He then had to go into a shell, like Schotty did and just create ultra conservative gameplans.

We all saw how when the G&P works Sanchez can be successful, but put a game on his shoulders and he does the one thing that a defence first team should never do, turns the ball over. And we have seen this for four F-ing years now.
    How can anyone with half a brain cell even think to try and compare Pittsburgh to the NY Jets in terms of offense at WR/TE? Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Heath Miller, Jerricho Cotchery vs Jeremy Kerley, Chaz Schellins, Clyde Gates, Stephen Hill, Jeff Cumberland.

If you try and put Pittsburgh's WR/TE in the same breath as the Jets WR/TE, then you are a complete and utter MORON GreenLantern!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    It's un ar to Sanchez the criticism he gets.. Look at josh freeman, he is horrible with a better eam but yet no one ever brings him up
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    It's un ar to Sanchez the criticism he gets.. Look at josh freeman, he is horrible with a better eam but yet no one ever brings him up
    And like I say, Vincent Jackson and Doug Martin would INSTANTLY be the #1 WR and RB for the NY Jets. For anyone to dismiss the lack of offensive weapons on the Jets is utterly ludicrous IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    How can anyone with half a brain cell even think to try and compare Pittsburgh to the NY Jets in terms of offense at WR/TE? Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Heath Miller, Jerricho Cotchery vs Jeremy Kerley, Chaz Schellins, Clyde Gates, Stephen Hill, Jeff Cumberland.

If you try and put Pittsburgh's WR/TE in the same breath as the Jets WR/TE, then you are a complete and utter MORON GreenLantern!
    What the hell are you smoking?First of all I am not Green Lantern. Secondly, there was zero comparison between the Jets and Steelers. Maybe you had a few brewskies or smoked a couple of bowls, but you came out blasting and insulting calling people moronic while you never even seemed to have read anything.

vCash
    Well, looks like Kirk Cousins value just skyrocketed..****..he was my favorite choice to be Jets QB in 2013.

I could settle for Flynn or Smith, the other QBs on that list are either well past their primes or just as inconsistent as Sanchez.

I would also take a look at Chase Daniel, very talented QB who has been blocked by Drew Brees in New Orleans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattty Drips View Post
    What the hell are you smoking?First of all I am not Green Lantern. Secondly, there was zero comparison between the Jets and Steelers. Maybe you had a few brewskies or smoked a couple of bowls, but you came out blasting and insulting calling people moronic while you never even seemed to have read anything.
    Can you prove that?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Can you prove that?
    Nope. Nor would I want to.

vCash

LMAO...Open mouth insert foot! So who's the Moron? Moron!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I feel like this guy is in the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Now I know how Sanchez feels......Getting blamed for everything.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Now I know how Sanchez feels......Getting blamed for everything.
    Too F-ing hilarious!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    LMAO...Open mouth insert foot! So who's the Moron? Moron!
    I am man enough to apologize. I read your comment about calling plays for Sanchez like Charlie Batch and I thought you were trying to compare the Jets WR/TE/offense in general to Pittsburgh's WR/TE/offense in general which would have been a complete and utter joke.

The one thing I admit that I stand by is alot of people in these forums make it sound like all the Jets problems go away if the Jets replace Sanchez and that I will 100% disagree with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Leave aside money and contracts, whether its doable, just pure fantasy, just based on them as a player.

I think:

Alex Smith
    Chad Henne
    Matt Moore
    Jason Campbell
    Michael Vick
    TJ Yates
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Flynn
    Tarvaris Jackson
    No to Henne, Campbell, Yates, Hasselback, & Jackson. Yes to the others, because I feel they all have greater upside than Sanchez. Once again, I will throw David Carr into the mix, because I feel he has the skills to resurrect his career. However, I'm not sure if he is content to be just a back-up. If he has the desire to be a starter again, I think he can be better than Alex Smith.

vCash
    I am man enough to apologize. I read your comment about calling plays for Sanchez like Charlie Batch and I thought you were trying to compare the Jets WR/TE/offense in general to Pittsburgh's WR/TE/offense in general which would have been a complete and utter joke.

The one thing I admit that I stand by is alot of people in these forums make it sound like all the Jets problems go away if the Jets replace Sanchez and that I will 100% disagree with.
    I don't think anyone has said all of the Jets problems will go away. However, I feel that if we had a top 10 QB (or maybe even 15), we would be a much better team. It is the position on the team that is in most need of an upgrade, and the only position where a quality player (I'm not saying All-Pro, only quality), will have a dramatic impact on our ability to compete.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast