Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

How many backup QB's would you swap for Sanchez?

Leave aside money and contracts, whether its doable, just pure fantasy, just based on them as a player.

I think:

Alex Smith
    Chad Henne
    Matt Moore
    Jason Campbell
    Michael Vick
    TJ Yates
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Flynn
    Tarvaris Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Leave aside money and contracts, whether its doable, just pure fantasy, just based on them as a player.

I think:

Alex Smith
    Chad Henne
    Matt Moore
    Jason Campbell
    Michael Vick
    TJ Yates
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Flynn
    Tarvaris Jackson
    I know most of you guys like Smith, but he was hot garbage for years until he got a stacked team around him.

I also know that some of you will say anyone on that list is better than Sanchez. I respectfully disagree.

Alex Smith--No
    Chad Henne--No, but I wouldn't mind having him as Sanchez's backup next year.
    Matt Moore-- See Henne.
    Jason Campbell--Hell no. He fumbles if you look at him.
    Michael Vick--No. I think he's finished.
    TJ Yates--Who? Oh, him...No
    Matt Hasselbeck--5 years ago, hell yes...No
    Kirk Cousins--Don't know enough about him yet, so a conditional Maybe
    Matt Flynn--No. He couldn't even beat out a rookie. One great game for GB doesn't fool me. He's Matt Cassell, version 2.0.
    Tarvaris Jackson--Seriously?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

I think:

Alex Smith
    Chad Henne
    Matt Moore
    Jason Campbell
    Michael Vick
    TJ Yates
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Flynn
    Tarvaris Jackson
    Just Smith and Vick (if we are thinking about present and not future)

vCash
    For right now?

Campbell
    Hasselback

Cousins and Flynn if looking at next year too
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Smith, Vick, Cousins, and Flynn. I'd at least be willing to take a chance on Vick/Cousins/Flynn, even though I don't think there's any guarantee they'd be better. But I'd rather give them a shot than stick with Sanchez, and I think Alex Smith has quickly become one of the most underrated QB's in the game. For a guy who everybody says can't win a game if you need him to, look no further than the Saints game last year in the playoffs.

vCash
    None of them nd i dont even like sanchez
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash

I think:

Alex Smith
    Chad Henne
    Matt Moore
    Jason Campbell
    Michael Vick
    TJ Yates
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kirk Cousins
    Matt Flynn
    Tarvaris Jackson
    REALY ?

Our next QB needs to be a GREAT QB - and none of these guys fit the bill, although I'm not 100% sure on Cousins and Flynn because their body of work gives me little clue. Flynn had a great game with a team that was FLYING HIGH with all sorts of talent and targets - and he looked good, but I'm still not sold on him, particularly since he couldn't beat out a 3rd round draft pick. Kirk Cousins??? - who knows?

Alex Smith - has put in a lot more horrible years that Sanchez has, and surrounded by a great running game, great defense, and a number of targets that have developed into upper echelon pass catchers with Crabtree, and V. Davis and their H-Back - forget his name. I think he is probably better than Sanchez, and anyone right now with the way his confidence has been crushed might be better - but not hands down, and he couldn't keep his starting job either.

Henne, Moore, Campbell, Jackson - all retreads - nothing that says they will be more successful, in fact, they've all bombed out with reasonable teams with reasonable talent, and they certainly never made anyone around them better.

Mike Vick - The true turnover machine with all the best weapons around him, and he can't play more than a game, or two without getting crushed. Sanchez takes the same punishment, and gets back up every time (HUGE kow).

This is blah!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    If Sanchez finishes this year strong Magoo and I are gonna know alot of regretful people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    If Sanchez finishes this year strong Magoo and I are gonna know alot of regretful people
    No I'm 99.9% positive I will still hate him. He's been nothing but garbage and its year 4. How many more excuses can u make for him? But I will say this if he fights and doesn't hang his head like a baby I will respect him more for shure!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    No I'm 99.9% positive I will still hate him. He's been nothing but garbage and its year 4. How many more excuses can u make for him? But I will say this if he fights and doesn't hang his head like a baby I will respect him more for shure!
    I'm no damn Sanchez supporter but i will not be ****ing suprised if he has a good game and the defense does ****!!! just saying.

vCash
    I certainly know of one.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I certainly know of one.
    I'll admit it i bashed him all season but he will finish strong for us, i really believe it i hope i'm right.

vCash
    I'll admit it i bashed him all season but he will finish strong for us, i really believe it i hope i'm right.
    We'll see. I hope Sanchez finishes strong. I just don't think a strong finish will silence the critics any more than I think a poor finish means he's done here.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    We'll see. I hope Sanchez finishes strong. I just don't think a strong finish will silence the critics any more than I think a poor finish means he's done here.
    I can't imagine the boos he is going to get when the Jets play the Chargers at home in Week 16.

I agree with you Mr. Magoo; Sanchez could do nothing wrong the next 3 games and people won't be happy.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    I know most of you guys like Smith, but he was hot garbage for years until he got a stacked team around him.

I also know that some of you will say anyone on that list is better than Sanchez. I respectfully disagree.

Alex Smith--No
    Chad Henne--No, but I wouldn't mind having him as Sanchez's backup next year.
    Matt Moore-- See Henne.
    Jason Campbell--Hell no. He fumbles if you look at him.
    Michael Vick--No. I think he's finished.
    TJ Yates--Who? Oh, him...No
    Matt Hasselbeck--5 years ago, hell yes...No
    Kirk Cousins--Don't know enough about him yet, so a conditional Maybe
    Matt Flynn--No. He couldn't even beat out a rookie. One great game for GB doesn't fool me. He's Matt Cassell, version 2.0.
    Tarvaris Jackson--Seriously?
    You say that as if Wilson wouldnt have beaten out Sanchez.

I will say this tho..Why would we want anyone on that list other than maybe Flynn or Vick.

Sanchez is a terrible QB but most of those guys are just as bad or not much better.

Hasselbeck is good but hes old.

Jets need to draft a QB and bring in someone who can push for the starting job. This dink and dunk G&P to keep sanchez looking like an avg QB just wont work in todays NFL.

"The Butt of all jokes"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast