Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Press Conferences

Rex Ryan:
    1. Clearly Blaming Sanchez
    2. Tebow Plays Pre-predicted (Outside Pressure)
    3. McElroy not Active (Avoids question)
    4. Not announcing starting QB
    5. Ryan clearly worried about his job

Mark Sanchez:
    1. Upset
    2. Confused on why tebow came in after 2 good drives
    3. Very Formal Answers
    4. Professional
    5. Unknown on position in Franchise

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    That pretty much sums it up.

One more thing on Sanchez...Aside from the 3rd drive, he was clearly pissed off that after 2 passes down the field in the 3rd quarter, Tebow was brought in and messed up flow. As angry as was, he never threw anyone under the bus.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post

One more thing on Sanchez...Aside from the 3rd drive, he was clearly pissed off that after 2 passes down the field in the 3rd quarter, Tebow was brought in and messed up flow. As angry as was, he never threw anyone under the bus.
    Good point !! Very nice guy just not a QB for NY

vCash
    links?
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash

vCash
    I feel sorry for him.

vCash
    I feel bad for sanchez to be honest everyone is calling for his head when the 3 retards that run the show never helped him. I hope somehow it can still workout for him but everyone wants himout and its not looking so bright. Im rooting for him he deserves a better supporting cast or anyone that supports him at all. Funny how jets originally got rid of edwards when him and sanchez clicked beautifuly and is his biggest fan.

vCash
    People still protecting Sanchez. It's sad really. Do you people watch the games? It's not just that his WR's are bad, he has no accuracy at all. He can't make throws. Period. Anything more than 10 yards and it's difficult for him to put the ball where it should be. Hell, even short throws are innaccurate. He sucks. Done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post

So nice of Sanchez to not throw anyone under the bus when he threw 4 mother ****ing interceptions the guys a real ****ing saint and amazing qb.. If I ever see this guy starting for our team imma rip my eyes out he's garbage the worst thing to happen to this franchise.. How can he be this bad in hisr 4th year

vCash
    One thing is certain. The Jets need to blow this **** up!

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Sanchez throws Tebow and the coaching staff under the bus. Big surprise. What a coward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    People still protecting Sanchez. It's sad really. Do you people watch the games? It's not just that his WR's are bad, he has no accuracy at all. He can't make throws. Period. Anything more than 10 yards and it's difficult for him to put the ball where it should be. Hell, even short throws are innaccurate. He sucks. Done.
    Everything you say is truth, but all of which are influenced by the mental side of the game...which is what NYC and Rex murdered in Sanchez.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Imma get ripped apart for being here. But I live in Jersey and watch pretty much every jet game. I can't believe how people still support this guy. Cool he's a nice guy. That takes you real far as a quarterback. And for the people who defend him with the "lack of support around him"? Really? Every game I watch every pic is his fault. It's not like his recovers run wrong routes. Triple coverage pic with 2 mins left? Overthrown tremendously over the middle? A sideline pic that should only be catchable for the receiver and if not it should go out of bounds. And the over thrown ball to Edwards which I believe saftey held was there as well. Every pick is a bad decision.
    I want the jets to succeed Ny Needs it. And I muh rather see them be successful then the giants.
    With that said shots may now be taken at the raiders lol

vCash
    Sanchez is a relatively decent human being, and he usually conducts himself gracefully with the media.

That isnt the reason we have a problem.

If he stomped around and sulked like Bart Scott and threatened to punch out a beat reporter twice a season we wouldn't care less if he won games for us.

He cant cope with pressure, his confidence was shattered weeks ago, he doesnt believe in himself anymore and his teammates KNOW it. Thats the issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Imma get ripped apart for being here. But I live in Jersey and watch pretty much every jet game. I can't believe how people still support this guy. Cool he's a nice guy. That takes you real far as a quarterback. And for the people who defend him with the "lack of support around him"? Really? Every game I watch every pic is his fault. It's not like his recovers run wrong routes. Triple coverage pic with 2 mins left? Overthrown tremendously over the middle? A sideline pic that should only be catchable for the receiver and if not it should go out of bounds. And the over thrown ball to Edwards which I believe saftey held was there as well. Every pick is a bad decision.
    I want the jets to succeed Ny Needs it. And I muh rather see them be successful then the giants.
    With that said shots may now be taken at the raiders lol
    Valid point and mark forces the ball it's mad annoying to watch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast