Question kevin love to orlando?

We need to make this happen! Trade.
    Glen Davis and al for Kevin love.????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by titotribu View Post
    We need to make this happen! Trade.
    Glen Davis and al for Kevin love.????
    Not sure if serious...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    What in the ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    The Cavaliers are gauging interest in center Anderson Varejao, whom I'm told the Timberwolves like a lot. He's signed through 2015 at less than $10 million per season. Before he suffered a one- to two-month elbow/wrist injury earlier in the week, the Raptors were putting out feelers about big man Andrea Bargnani. 1500ESPN.com
    CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES, TORONTO RAPTORS, TRADE, DAVID KAHN, KEVIN LOVE, ANDERSON VAREJAO | SHARE
    However, team sources maintain that Kahn is not making any calls for now until he sees how point guard Ricky Rubio looks, beginning with his expected season debut on Saturday against Dallas at Target Center. That hasn't stopped Kahn from answering the phone, though. League sources insist both Cleveland and Toronto have reached out in recent weeks. 1500ESPN.com
    CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES, TORONTO RAPTORS, TRADE, DAVID KAHN, KEVIN LOVE, ANDERSON VAREJAO | SHARE
    A league source was quick to remind me of a statement Kahn made at a breakfast with reporters in June 2009: "On a championship-contending team... Kevin (Love) might be the fourth-best player." The source's informed theory is that statement, combined with seeing good friends Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose get five-year extensions, continues to have Love irked. It's definitely not the money. 1500ESPN.com
    MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES, TRADE, DAVID KAHN, KEVIN LOVE | SHARE
    A front office executive spelled out how Love will benefit financially in the future: "The reality is that while the difference in guaranteed money between the four-year max deal that Love received and the five-year designated player max that Westbrook received is $17,769,374. (Rose was named MVP, so he was able to take advantage of the designated player max where his first year salary is 30% of the salary cap). "If Kevin does not exercise his option after the 2014-2015 season, he can become an unrestricted free agent and either re-sign with the Timberwolves for five years or another team for four and receive a salary which starts at 30% of the salary cap. Consequently, Kevin may end up getting more money that Russell over the same period." 1500ESPN.com
    MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES, TRADE, DAVID KAHN, KEVIN LOVE | SHARE
    As for whether Love will sign an extension before the summer of 2015, the source said, "Kevin could sign an extension prior to declining his option for the 2015-16 season. That extension would be for three years and he could not get any additional money in '15-'16 unless the Wolves were under the cap, which they won't be. "I don't consider Kevin signing an extension a likely scenario -- see Atlanta's Josh Smith. The extension can only be for four years, including the current years of the contract. If he waits until the end of the '14-'15 season and becomes a free agent, he can re-sign with the Timberwolves for five years (likely for $100 million-plus) or another team for four years. Most players at that stage of their career are prepared to wait and sign for five, or four years." 1500ESPN.com

vCash
    why orlando no make the call!

vCash
    No...just no.

vCash
    Manram.....we need you to bring you powers back and close this...pronto
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    This forum went to hell after our finals. The most numbskull fans poisoned a once promising forum
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    This forum went to hell after our finals. The most numbskull fans poisoned a once promising forum
    I started putting in work into this forum when it had 2,000 posts. I loved it...the only reason I hung around this site so much. It done fell off...

I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I started putting in work into this forum when it had 2,000 posts. I loved it...the only reason I hung around this site so much. It done fell off...

ditto...but at the same time ...GO MAGIC!!!
    good win