Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Why would we trade with LAA? They are the competition. I think we are undervaluing Porcello. Look at all they pitchers getting paid high dollars and even the guys getting traded are bringing back value. No way would I trade Porcello and Prospects for an outfielder. Porcello himself will bring back talent let alone us throwing in other top prospects. If we do trade with LAA it better be a straight up deal. Their starting pitching is there weakness.

vCash
    The Tigers had almost a dozen calls about Rick Porcello within a few hours of their agreement with right-hander Anibal Sanchez, Knobler reports. The Tigers are expected to trade Porcello, who’s second time arbitration eligible with a projected salary of $4.7MM. The Cubs called, but there's no match, Knobler adds
    mlbtr.com

I wonder what we are going to get for him.

Don't **** with the Dirty D

vCash
    12 phone calls trying to get him as a dump most likely.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    The Detroit News' Lynn Henning expects Rick Porcello to be traded following the re-signing of Anibal Sanchez.
    Yes - Porcello will probably get traded.

BUT - keep in mind Henning is wrong about 67% of the time. Even Rosenthal living 800 miles away, is more accurate than Lynn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    Yes - Porcello will probably get traded.

BUT - keep in mind Henning is wrong about 67% of the time. Even Rosenthal living 800 miles away, is more accurate than Lynn.
    So...what you are saying is that Henning is our own local Jim Bowden???

vCash
    I'd kind of be disappointed in a Porcello for Hanrahan trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    3 team trade where Texas ends up with Porcello and Upton, Detroit gets Andrus, and Arizona gets some prospects or something?

That's about the only trade I'd like to see. Wouldn't shock me to see Porcello and Boesch packaged together somewhere either.
    Zander, you read my mind completely. This would make us the best team in the league and make our defense better also.

vCash
    I don't see the 3 team trade between dbacks rangers and tigers going down. the dbacks were only going to give up upton to texas for andrus, which texas wanted no part of that deal. So i dont see how you just throw tigers in the mix and now both teams are fine trading away their very young talented all star players. The rangers are not stupid either. They are hurting for offense and pitching, after this shocking off-season so far for them. They will not trade another one of their best players to help a team that is already better then them. If this happened i would love it! but trying to think about this logically and put myself in the rangers gm spot i sure as hell would not help a team that is already better than mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Algmuskrats View Post
    I would be extremely disappointed. He was a negative WAR closer who is prone to the long ball. We already have Benoit if that is what we are after.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Algmuskrats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1125 View Post
    I would be extremely disappointed. He was a negative WAR closer who is prone to the long ball. We already have Benoit if that is what we are after.
    I'd expect it wouldn't be a straight up trade. You guys would get something else, not sure what but even as a Pirates fan I know that one is tilted a little too much in our favor.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    With the signing of Sanchez, I really want to see us trade Porcello for some high prospects. That's why I like the Rockies trade ideas. However, in seeing that Texas is looking into Porcello, I would love to get some of their middle infield prospects they have been stacking up. I think Porcello has value and good enough to get two prospects in the 10 to 20 range. So with that I give you:

Porcello, Curt Casali (catching prospect), ad Matt Hoffman (LHRP) to Texas

Rougned Odor (#9 prospect 2B/SS- 18 years old), Leury Garcia (#19 prospect SS- 21 years old at AA), and Alexander Claudio (rookie league- lefty reliever 20 years old)

Texas gets the starter they need, a lefty reliever that could make their roster, and a catching prospect that they lack. We get two very good middle infield prospects we lack (one, in Garcia, that could be up as soon as next year) and a young lefty reliever with a ton of upside.

vCash
    If Porcello is available, Center feels it would take more than a rumored trade package of Luke Gregerson and Jesus Guzman for the Padres to acquire the right-hander.
    mlb trade rumors

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash

What about this???

Porcello and Avisail Garcia to Arizona for Justin Upton and David Hernandez???

We strengthen the bullpen and solidify LF for a while with Upton.

2012 Lineup

1) Austin Jackson (CF)
    2) Justin Upton (LF)
    3) Miguel Cabrera (3B)
    4) Prince Fielder (1B)
    5) Victor Martinez (DH)
    6) Torii Hunter (RF)
    7) Johnny Peralta (SS)
    8) Alex Avilia (C)
    9) Omar Infante (2B)

*** Now that's a scary lineup and Arizona gets solid value for Upton.

vCash
    no thanks to the padres Guzman is a 1B/Outfielder. Gregorsons Career ERA is 2.92 which is good but you don't trade a SP for a relief pitcher. Also they are both 28 so imo they need to receive atleast one prospect in return and a decent one at that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
    Porcello and Avisail Garcia to Arizona for Justin Upton and David Hernandez???

We strengthen the bullpen and solidify LF for a while with Upton.

2012 Lineup

1) Austin Jackson (CF)
    2) Justin Upton (LF)
    3) Miguel Cabrera (3B)
    4) Prince Fielder (1B)
    5) Victor Martinez (DH)
    6) Torii Hunter (RF)
    7) Johnny Peralta (SS)
    8) Alex Avilia (C)
    9) Omar Infante (2B)

*** Now that's a scary lineup and Arizona gets solid value for Upton.
    ARI would want more.

Don't **** with the Dirty D

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast