Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    On a serious note:
    1) I would trade Pek+JJ/Ridnour for AV(If cleveland likes Pek enough)
    2) Trade Williams for Riddick.
    Cleveland would certainly want Williams back. Williams and Pek seems like a lot, but that may need to be what it takes.

vCash
    man really losing intrest in the wolves every time i see these rumors of Kahn going after overrated big men... just pay Pek. pek>AV pek>pau

AV is way overrated, skill>hustle. pau is declining faster than i type, Physical>finess. the roster is fine if anything go for a 2guard. i cant believe some of you like this.

vCash
    I still don't get the Varejao love. Yes, he's a good player but not worth giving up Pek. Pek's defense is getting better and if he has more nights like the last one he is certainly worth $12M
    United We Run

vCash
    If it's Pek, I'm out. Pek even seems to play better then Love at time. Yeah, we can use Love's still injury as a excuse. I think the reason Kahn won't do anything until later is because maybe he have Williams on the block, but Williams play well with Rubio last year and Kahn is waiting to see if anything changes this year before doing so.

vCash
    Pek has been very underwhelming this year honestly. I think that is why they want to wait until Rubio gets into the flow, Pek's rise came hand in hand with Rubio's minutes rising.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    i think RA is overplaying pek and also not running him enough plays... ya rubio absent hurts pek alot but. pek shouldnt be playing 12min at a time. hes not a guy you let the game come to... you force feed him into other bigs face untill they get worn down or pick up lots of fouls.... hes a huge weapon being used wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Pek has been very underwhelming this year honestly. I think that is why they want to wait until Rubio gets into the flow, Pek's rise came hand in hand with Rubio's minutes rising.
    I feel like Pek is just now getting used to his new body. He's jumping higher and running faster, but he doesn't look as wide on offense to seal like he did last year which gave him such a tremendous advantage - he was like a door to the rim.
    United We Run

vCash
    Varejao's good, but he's still playing on a lousy team, his stats are pumped up. It's not that hard to score when the opposing team is up by 20, and they don't bother much..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Varejao's good, but he's still playing on a lousy team, his stats are pumped up. It's not that hard to score when the opposing team is up by 20, and they don't bother much..
    you are ignoring that he was on an all defensive team, while his team was making the playoffs. He is an improved player this year, and its not his sub par team leading to this, it is that he has improved as a player. He was worth Derrick Williams even before this number surge. After it, we may need to throw something else in as well now, such as Ridnour or Barea, and a possible pick.

The thing that would worry me about him, is his injury history. Not his number surge this year.

vCash
    We need to get AV! I don't think it would take more than DWill and Steamer.

AK47 the Dragon Tamer!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsteel View Post
    We need to get AV! I don't think it would take more than DWill and Steamer.
    You know, I would think a guy with Anderson's pedigree would command more in a trade. He is a tremendous defensive player, is having himself a fantastic season, and is extremely affordable...but, given Clevelands reported interest in Derrick Williams, and that they may not be able to get a better prospect in return, we could actually maybe get him for DWill plus filler...how sweet would that be if Cleveland, like many others view Williams as a PF, and decided to give us Tristan Thompson back in the deal too.

vCash
    Why Thompson? We have Cunningham already.

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Why Thompson? We have Cunningham already.
    Cause Thompson would take Williams role as the project guy on the bench.

vCash
    Meh, we don't need projects. Unless they can contribute right away like Shved or Rubio.

Wolves United

vCash
    What better backup PF than Dante Cunningham do you want? Especially if he resigns for 3-4 mil contract.

Wolves United

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast