Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...s-as-nobrainer

First time I've ever seen Djax give a good interview without any worthy moments.
    I also like how they try spinning ****, its so blatant, nowhere does he say bringing back Vick is a no brainer lmao stupid reporters useless.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Desean said "I think it's a no brainer to bring Michael back...his skill set fits Chip Kelly's offense."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...s-as-nobrainer

First time I've ever seen Djax give a good interview without any worthy moments.
    I also like how they try spinning ****, its so blatant, nowhere does he say bringing back Vick is a no brainer lmao stupid reporters useless.
    Except, it's exactly what he said.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Chip Draft Leon Sandcastle........super bowl bound

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

*EAGLES (0-0)* SPURS (2-1) * PHILLIES (31-35)*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jezzyman05 View Post
    Chip Draft Leon Sandcastle........super bowl bound
    Too late the Chefs already picked him!

That was a great commercial imo.

vCash
    If Ted Monachino comes to Philly(or even anybody else) I hope the Eagles go hard after Paul Kruger and Cary Williams, those two really impress me. Ravens got mad free agents to shell out $$$$ for, gonna have to make some tough decisions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McPeak92 View Post
    If Ted Monachino comes to Philly(or even anybody else) I hope the Eagles go hard after Paul Kruger and Cary Williams, those two really impress me. Ravens got mad free agents to shell out $$$$ for, gonna have to make some tough decisions.
    Hard a couple of ppl report he's the front runner and that Donatell was just a smoke screen...who knows but yeah if he comes it would increase the possibility of that happening.

Williams is a good cb. But Kruger I see him resigning and taking a hometown discount. Dunno if he's going to fit our personnel even WHEN we switch to a 3-4. Cole, Graham, Curry....wtf?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Donnie View Post
    Desean said "I think it's a no brainer to bring Michael back...his skill set fits Chip Kelly's offense."
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except, it's exactly what he said.
    Not in the context the writer is trying to portray it as.
    He said he's also my big brother and he wants him around.

Usually if you see a Djax interview your expecting some bone headed comments and before watching the video, I saw the headline and went oh dear god no. But after watching it he was just looking out for a team mate he's close with. Hardly anything wrong with the comment and we all know what the writer was aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by McPeak92 View Post
    Carey Williams is ****, Nnamdi is better than him still heck Marsh or the other guy who's name I cant remember right now is on par with him.

But Kruger definitely is interesting

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Not in the context the writer is trying to portray it as.
    He said he's also my big brother and he wants him around.

Usually if you see a Djax interview your expecting some bone headed comments and before watching the video, I saw the headline and went oh dear god no. But after watching it he was just looking out for a team mate he's close with. Hardly anything wrong with the comment and we all know what the writer was aiming for.

Carey Williams is ****, Nnamdi is better than him still heck Marsh or the other guy who's name I cant remember right now is on par with him.

But Kruger definitely is interesting
    I never said there was anything wrong with it. He wants Vick back, so do I. I have no problem with him lobbying.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Not you the guy who wrote the article, was the one trying to stir **** up.

But why do you still want Vick back??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Not you the guy who wrote the article, was the one trying to stir **** up.

But why do you still want Vick back??
    He's the best fit on our current roster for what I believe will be Kelly's style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He's the best fit on our current roster for what I believe will be Kelly's style.
    Anything but Chip Kelly's style man......sit back I shall teach you young one.....

Now of you said he's the most experienced and give us the best chance to win now....I just simply couldn't disagree...but he's not Kelly's style...Kelly would have to create a new style just for him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawk4prez View Post
    he's the best fit on our current roster for what i believe will be kelly's style.
    “the job of a quarterback is simple,” added kelly. “he has to ‘let it happen’, and not ‘make it happen.’ we want to move forward. … the cardinal sin at our place is the quarterback sack. We want the ball out of the quarterback’s hands in 1.5 seconds. That does not mean holding the ball until 2.5, waiting for someone to get open.”
    -pft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    -pft
    Am I misremembering, but didn't Foles take quite a few sacks too?

I refuse to put much stock in the play of any of our QBs last year, having to work with what appeared to be a local high schools JV offensive line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Anything but Chip Kelly's style man......sit back I shall teach you young one.....

Now of you said he's the most experienced and give us the best chance to win now....I just simply couldn't disagree...but he's not Kelly's style...Kelly would have to create a new style just for him...
    Teach? The reasons you have are the exact reason I want Vick and think he would succeed under Kelly. We've been through it before.

16. 02-05-2013, 09:15 AM
    Reason
    come on, paps, use another word for that...

17. 02-05-2013, 09:49 AM
    Reason
    come on, paps, use another word for that...