Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I wouldn''t say he shouldn't defend himself but fighting on twitter for the world to see certainly won't help. Do it in a smarter way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    So a guy being called a dead beat father, being accused of having herpes, having boner problems and being exposed by his ex saying how his boy is banging his current GF shouldn't defend himself??? Too jokes

This worlds going to the gutter.
    Yes, and defending himself is one thing. Having a public argument via Twitter is another. But saying the stuff he did publicly is taking it to a whole new level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Yes, and defending himself is one thing. Having a public argument via Twitter is another. But saying the stuff he did publicly is taking it to a whole new level.
    Preach.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I wouldn''t say he shouldn't defend himself but fighting on twitter for the world to see certainly won't help. Do it in a smarter way.
    Well if he started it then I can understand, but if he's getting called out then how else can he reply? No point calling or texting or emailing her she'll just expose that to.
    He had literally no other choice, I mean I understand he's an athlete and supposed to be a role model so he shouldn't do this, but we see this kinda stuff all the time in every sport except hockey it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by themoleculoman View Post
    lol Eagles4Lyfe is a little kid, he won't understand your sarcasm. And from what I understand, McCoy's baby mama corrected a spelling mistake and was then called a back alley something or other.
    Who in the blue are you, as usual these randoms come out of nowhere providing no actual legit arguments instead try talking ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Well I guess he could've eased up on some of the words but its not like she called him some simple avoidable things. Look at Kris Humphries there were rumors over the internet of him having herpes, he did what you suggested and laid low and look at his reputation now. The whole world thinks he has STD's and every girl he practically bangs is trying to sue him accusing him of giving her herpes.

So now he's trying to gain some of his rep back by denying it online.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    What do you guys think about Ed Reed??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Well if he started it then I can understand, but if he's getting called out then how else can he reply? No point calling or texting or emailing her she'll just expose that to.
    He had literally no other choice, I mean I understand he's an athlete and supposed to be a role model so he shouldn't do this, but we see this kinda stuff all the time in every sport except hockey it seems.

Who in the blue are you, as usual these randoms come out of nowhere providing no actual legit arguments instead try talking ****.

Well I guess he could've eased up on some of the words but its not like she called him some simple avoidable things. Look at Kris Humphries there were rumors over the internet of him having herpes, he did what you suggested and laid low and look at his reputation now. The whole world thinks he has STD's and every girl he practically bangs is trying to sue him accusing him of giving her herpes.

So now he's trying to gain some of his rep back by denying it online.
    Or he could act like the professional he is supposed to be, make a statement that the claims are untrue, and be done with it.

His responses make him look like an idiot, certainly not the "esean" I would have expected this type of behavior from.

vCash
    What do you guys think about Ed Reed??
    What about him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Or he could act like the professional he is supposed to be, make a statement that the claims are untrue, and be done with it.

His responses make him look like an idiot, certainly not the "esean" I would have expected this type of behavior from.
    Ya because any person no matter age when being accused of having an STD, is just going to come out and be like " Oh I don't have that, she was just lying"....
    Ya that's really going to solve everything.

Im sure if someone came up to you and said your an unfit father and a deadbeat, your response wouldn't be "No I'm not".. then expect things to fade away lol.

What about him?
    FA acquisition

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Ya because any person no matter age when being accused of having an STD, is just going to come out and be like " Oh I don't have that, she was just lying"....
    Ya that's really going to solve everything.

Im sure if someone came up to you and said your an unfit father and a deadbeat, your response wouldn't be "No I'm not".. then expect things to fade away lol.

FA acquisition
    You're right, I probably wouldn't.

I also wouldn't be a deadbeat dad to begin with. Also, being in the public eye raises the standards in which you have to carry yourself. He's an idiot, simple as that.

vCash
    Shouldnt have got wifi in the kitchen...

vCash
    You're right, I probably wouldn't.

I also wouldn't be a deadbeat dad to begin with. Also, being in the public eye raises the standards in which you have to carry yourself. He's an idiot, simple as that.
    It's one thing to be called a *****, ***** or derogatory names but parent hood, STD that's next level man. I can see your point if it was the type of back and forth he and OSI had but this is crossing the line IMO. Ya he's in the wrong too but I can see why he'd do it and to call him an idiot over it is absurd. Especially since its not you in the situation its easy to say stuff from the sidelines.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    ^Nah, he's officially an idiot.

vCash
    Definitely an idiot.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    It's one thing to be called a *****, ***** or derogatory names but parent hood, STD that's next level man. I can see your point if it was the type of back and forth he and OSI had but this is crossing the line IMO. Ya he's in the wrong too but I can see why he'd do it and to call him an idiot over it is absurd. Especially since its not you in the situation its easy to say stuff from the sidelines.
    Are you seriously trying to defend him on this? Did you actually read the stuff he posted? No excuse at all for it.

I understand she went overboard too, but she is not a professional with a national audience. I can completely understand him being upset by the things she said, and obviously he lost his composure over it, but that's on him and him alone. You seriously believe that the whole nation is suddenly going to believe Shady has an STD if he didn't come out and run her into the ground? Then he asks his followers to join in? That's just beyond childish man. He should have just removed her from the twitter, and let it be. He's a superstar, he doesn't need to worry about some bitter baby mama ruining his reputation. Like all the women in the world are suddenly gonna go "Eww Shady? That one girl said he has STD's." Come on.

At the very least, he could have responded too her in a more mature manner. Hell, even simply telling her to shut the **** up and leave him alone would have been light years better than what he opted for. In the end I think this goes down as one big stupid mistake and won't really linger for too long, but under no circumstances can any excuses be made for something like that.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Don't even respond to the idiot that is defending an idiot. He can't read (obviously didn't bother reading the story, but decided to voice his opinion on what he thought occurred), he can't correctly use cliches, and he is a kid. I can only laugh at "STD that's next level man." Cool street talk bro. Keep it real.

Forgive me for not posting 20+ times per day since I registered a username on this site. Some of us have to work to make a living; you'll find this out someday, or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themoleculoman View Post
    Don't even respond to the idiot that is defending an idiot. He can't read (obviously didn't bother reading the story, but decided to voice his opinion on what he thought occurred), he can't correctly use cliches, and he is a kid. I can only laugh at "STD that's next level man." Cool street talk bro. Keep it real.

Forgive me for not posting 20+ times per day since I registered a username on this site. Some of us have to work to make a living; you'll find this out someday, or not.
    Dude, we all have opinions, don't bash him for his. EB4L is a solid guy around here. His response to me feels like something a younger guy would say, not wrong, just different. You want to voice your opinion then cool, you want to be an *** then go back to your work and leave it be.

I have a job, make close to 6 figures, and post regularly. I'm not sure what your point is.