This isn't Madden.
    That isn't unrealistic at all..

vCash
    How the heck is that a Madden trade lmao. It's actually a legit trade idea

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Not only is it a legit trade, I actually kind of like the idea if Joeckel isn't there. My reasoning is I think you need to build from the line out and I wouldn't want to bring in a young stud QB with a hole on the right side of the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That isn't unrealistic at all..
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Except it's not.

I think it's highly unlikely that a team with this many needs, a new coach, a new scheme (possibly on both sides of the ball), a non-committment at QB, high priced aging contracts, etc. would look to plan for next year by getting rid of our best pieces/picks this draft. We aren't the Rams. Ownership expects to win now.

I'm not saying the trade is bogus, I'm saying the idea of it being realistic is, IMO. Of course, i could be wrong.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Thoughts on Matt Flynn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRiot36 View Post
    Thoughts on Matt Flynn?
    Not a fan.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRiot36 View Post
    Thoughts on Matt Flynn?
    I wouldn't mind Flynn, but I wouldn't guarantee him the start either. I think it would only benefit the team to have Foles in an intense QB battle in camp. It would only make Foles work harder and if Flynn ends up winning the job thats great too. I don't see Foles as our long term future so why not push him a bit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except it's not.

I think it's highly unlikely that a team with this many needs, a new coach, a new scheme (possibly on both sides of the ball), a non-committment at QB, high priced aging contracts, etc. would look to plan for next year by getting rid of our best pieces/picks this draft. We aren't the Rams. Ownership expects to win now.

I'm not saying the trade is bogus, I'm saying the idea of it being realistic is, IMO. Of course, i could be wrong.
    Were not trading our first completely this year, if 1 or 2 of our main targets are gone, it wouldn't hurt to move back anywhere from the end of the top 10 to even the middle of the first, get the second or third best tackle and the team moving up obviously would pay a premium.

Look at what the Falcons gave up for Julio and what the Redskins gave for RG3. The Cowboys gave their second rounder last year IIRC to move up like 2 or 3 spots. No matter how good or bad the draft is, picks are still highly valued.

Also like I said yesterday holes can easily be hidden if you have a game changing type play maker, like AP last year. We have that in Shady, all we needa do is fix up that o-line and use that weapon effectively which I think Chip can do.

So for example a possible trade can be, our 4th pick for say the 10th pick and a first next year. So we pick 10th this year and have 2 firsts next year and still keep all our current picks this year.

Then next year we'll have our own first and the first we get from the team we traded with. So if we want whatever stud there is and the team with a top 3 pick is willing to trade back we have the best possible ammunition to doing so. It's the type of trades the Patriots make and since Chip hangs out with Belicheck a lot, he could've learned this from him for all we know.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    So apparently the Jets want to move Revis this offseason, with that said assuming the Eagles decide to part ways with Vick would....

1. you do a straight up Vick for Revis trade, if not why?
    2. you trust Revis coming off a knee injury?
    3. the Jets even consider this?

Just curious to see what you all would think. I'd be willing to go for it if we have decided we are done with Vick.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

vCash
    Flynn wouldn't work because we have Foles now....just silly

And I don't know why the jets would want to ride of Revis that's just silly. And if they do I would trade Vick for Revis in a heart beat. Goodness

** edit seeing reports now....go get Revis. Revis + Aso
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 01-23-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Imagine losing Nnamdi's contract next year for Revis lol. That would be awesome.

But I'd do it this year,
    Maclin, Nate Allen and a mid round pick.

I'd include DeRoCro to but he's a FA and I wanna have him opposite of Revis.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    i dunno man I would kind of rather have Aso and Revis personally esp if Aso is willing to restructure. I still feel Aso didnt fall off that cliff.... i think he was being a selfish diva and threw in the towel

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Anyone else realize that Shawne Merriman is a Free-Agent this offseason??? If the Eagles are moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 he may be worth serious consideration. He flourishes in a 3-4, that's what he played in Maryland and San Diego. He would be a great OLB in the Eagles new 3-4 system!!!

vCash
    Merriman is finished.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Green View Post
    Anyone else realize that Shawne Merriman is a Free-Agent this offseason??? If the Eagles are moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 he may be worth serious consideration. He flourishes in a 3-4, that's what he played in Maryland and San Diego. He would be a great OLB in the Eagles new 3-4 system!!!
    For your sake, I hope this was saved as a "Draft" in 2008 and automatically posted.