Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will we blame if we lose this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reid

4 22.22%
  • Vick

0 0%
  • Kolb

2 11.11%
  • McNabb

12 66.67%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd settle for just an improvement on RGIII's perfect passer rating from the first time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    I'd settle for just an improvement on RGIII's perfect passer rating from the first time.
    I don't expect the same level of success, but i still think he has a good game.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I think the Eagles have a chance to win. It is a must win for Reid and this team.

vCash
    I want to see Reid win what could be his last home game as the Eagles Head Coach.

I also still have a feeling he comes back though.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Whats up guys...not trolling or anything. Just wondering what you guys think will happen in the draft? You think foles is the answer or will you guys be taking QB? not really impressed with the QBs coming out, and i feel like foles should get a full year before you guys make a decision. Just wondering what you guys think. Good luck this weekend!
    Last edited by Hitman21; 12-18-2012 at 10:39 AM.

vCash
    Foles should be the guy in 2013-2014. None of us are really sold on him, but he has shown enough to deserve a full season under the gun to see if he can be a franchise QB. It also helps that there aren't many solid QB's available this year in FA or Draft.

vCash
    I'd really like to see them win Reid's possibly last home game.

vCash

Redskins at Eagles IGT - Week 16

If we win this game id want a win next week too, even in a down season to be tied second in division record and to get two wins, with a rookie qb, against teams trying to make the playoffs could be more valuable then a couple spots in the draft. Would also make a stronger case to keep andy around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is it wrong that I don't HATE the Redskins? They have been so irrelevant for the past decade, I've really almost forgot they existed.

It's going to be hard to hate them wanting to have RGIII's babies and all.
    Haha, I feel the same way about you guys. I hate the eagles so much but I'm sad you aren't winning because I love to hate your team...I wish the cowboys were 0-14 right now because I could give an f about them, I hate them differently. You guys still have most of the pieces in place, you won't be down but a season or two, not like the 10 years we disappeared. Good luck, I hate you.

vCash
    Oh and I voted that it will be mcnabbs fault if you lose, I'm sure somehow he'll figure out how to throw a ball into the dirt while throwing to an open receiver

vCash
    Least hated NFC east teams.

1.Redskins
    2.Giants
    3.Cowboys
    4.Cowboys
    5.Cowbys

vCash
    Eagles FS Nate Allen has lost his starting job.
    The Eagles will start hard-charging yet untalented Kurt Coleman at free safety and special teams ace Colt Anderson at strong safety. It's a striking indictment of Allen, the Eagles' second-round pick in 2010. Upgrading the safety position will be a top priority for GM Howie Roseman this offseason.

-Rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesRuleWorld View Post
    Eagles FS Nate Allen has lost his starting job.
    The Eagles will start hard-charging yet untalented Kurt Coleman at free safety and special teams ace Colt Anderson at strong safety. It's a striking indictment of Allen, the Eagles' second-round pick in 2010. Upgrading the safety position will be a top priority for GM Howie Roseman this offseason.

-Rotoworld
    it was an area that should have been addressed last yr when Bell and Landry was out there and we didnt get any of them.
    we just keep dropping the ball.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    i expect to see alot of McCoy and Brown, as it should have been all season long.
    Andy and Marty needs to go because when you look at some teams offense it is clear we are not getting the most out of this team.

all that said, its going to be a good game
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    I cannot wait for Coach AR, his Staff , QB Mike Vick & CB Asmo to be gone from Philly, and not soon enough..

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast