Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will we blame if we lose this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reid

4 22.22%
  • Vick

0 0%
  • Kolb

2 11.11%
  • McNabb

12 66.67%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Redskins at Eagles IGT - Week 16

Well, might as well get started with this one. Maybe it will help end the nightmare a little quicker.

Stats: Do we even have any worth mentioning? If you want em, talk to Google.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Kolb sucks

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I really need RGIII to be huge in order to win fantasy league next week.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    The Eagle d is looking so much better under Brasher and Bowles.Don't think RG3 is gonna have huge numbers,well I take that back he will probably score a lot since they will be starting inside the Eagle 30 at least 4 times!

I have never seen a team so bad coughing up the ball.Their gonna break records.

vCash
    This offseason I hope Brown carries nothing but a football everywhere he goes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    The Eagle d is looking so much better under Brasher and Bowles.Don't think RG3 is gonna have huge numbers,well I take that back he will probably score a lot since they will be starting inside the Eagle 30 at least 4 times!

I have never seen a team so bad coughing up the ball.Their gonna break records.
    no not under bowles, under bowles we have pretty much sucked, barely any takeaways, opposing QB's have had a completion % close to 70, yesterday vs the Bengals it was our D line and Lb's who played better and thats why it seemed as if our D has been good. Bowles sucks.
    Last edited by mnatiq; 12-14-2012 at 06:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well, might as well get started with this one. Maybe it will help end the nightmare a little quicker.

Stats: Do we even have any worth mentioning? If you want em, talk to Google.
    i realize ur trying to be funny but come on man if ur gonna add a poll at least add some real logical options, such as O line, D, Foles and then add in ur funny options. Im just sayin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    i realize ur trying to be funny but come on man if ur gonna add a poll at least add some real logical options, such as O line, D, Foles and then add in ur funny options. Im just sayin
    I'll take it under consideration.

vCash
    I'll take it under consideration.
    Dont change it...it was awesome haha

It does however seem awkward posting in a game forum when the other games for the week havent even been played yet, premature?
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Dont change it...it was awesome haha

It does however seem awkward posting in a game forum when the other games for the week havent even been played yet, premature?
    It would if the other games mattered, at all.

Just trying to get this crap over with as fast as possible.

vCash
    It would if the other games mattered, at all.

Just trying to get this crap over with as fast as possible.
    I feel as though most of the Eagles players are saying that about the season as well haha
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Stickies = Official

Welcome.

vCash
    Raiders won, Titans hopefully beat the Jets tommorrow which is more than likely.

Hope for the third pick is still alive

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I'm over the whole draft pick thing now. 10 losses gets us a good draft pick no matter what, and if Foles really is the real deal then getting a really high pick becomes even less important. It would be nice to have, but it's not necessary enough for me not to want to win these last 2 games and say goodbye to football season on a positive note.

If this team is as bad as our record indicates (which I don't believe to be the case), then a top 3 pick isn't enough to put us back into contention right away anyway. If we're not really that bad of a team (we're not), then a top 3 pick is not necessary to right the ship.

How anybody could NOT want this nightmare season to end with 2 potential season spoiling wins over Washington and NY is hard for me to comprehend. **** the draft pick. We're very likely at least picking in the top 10 regardless. That's good enough for me if it means we can knock one or both of these teams out of the playoffs and go out on a high note.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    After this disappointing season wtf would be the point of beating 2 divisional foes going to do for us?? They are tied for the division lead anyways whoever makes it makes it, why should it matter to us?? Those 2 wins can mean the difference from picking top 5 and picking 13th or 14th. Those 8 spots are huge

Atleast having high picks will help us whether it be getting more assets because some teams might want to move up ala the Cowboys, Skins and Jags I think from last year and look at what those teams gave up to move up. They gave a high pick just to move up.

Not to mention if you want the best tackle in the draft being positioned with the third pick behind the Chiefs and Jags would be the best case scenario. Those teams already have young franchise left tackles in place and will more than likely take a QB or defensive stud which both can use.

Wanting two wins just for some weird personal satisfaction at this point is nuts. I rather guarantee the picking in the top 5 and let those 3 teams tied for the division fight it out and do whatever they got to do and worry about our franchises future going forward with the best possible actions possible.

What did those 4 wins last year near the end of the season do for us?? It only cost us a third or whatever we gave the seahawks to move up to get Cox. We could've saved that asset and used it to fill the safety spot for example.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 12-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast