Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will we blame if we lose this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reid

    4 22.22%
  • Vick

    0 0%
  • Kolb

    2 11.11%
  • McNabb

    12 66.67%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 197
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Who doesn't?

    It doesn't mean he had a bad game. It means he made a bad throw. There's a major difference in these two concepts.
    I never said he had a bad game, just that he prevented us from tying it. That drive was on Foles, period.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Maclin- 8, 116, 1td.

    Would have had 9, 125, 2td if Foles throws a half way decent ball to the end zone.

    That's production.
    Comes with the caveat of him being the primary focus on offense, however. It's nice production, but he's the main guy right now sans Jackson, as well.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I never said he had a bad game, just that he prevented us from tying it. That drive was on Foles, period.
    Too hard on Foles.

    Yes. Part of that drive is on Foles. Not all. You know, just as I do, if it was Vick out there, you'd be sitting here harping on Moore for dropping that ball.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Comes with the caveat of him being the primary focus on offense, however. It's nice production, but he's the main guy right now sans Jackson, as well.
    My point.

    With Jackson as the 1, Jackson rarely produces like this.

    Maclin does.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,033
    vCash
    1500
    for people wanting Andy back here is what him and Marty will bring every game.
    look at the play calling today
    Was: 24 pass, 28 Runs
    Morris: 22 carries
    Phi: 48 Pass, 18 Runs
    McCoy: 13 carries

    we have adjusted our pass plays to quick underneath passes, which has work for us all year long but we never stick with it, my guess is we are sticking to it now because DJax is out and also because Foles is garbage when it comes to passes over 20 yards. Andy and Marty needs to go.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,143
    vCash
    1500
    No problem with the carries McCoy got. Frankly, I don't want him playing the rest of the season for fear of getting injured again.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Too hard on Foles.

    Yes. Part of that drive is on Foles. Not all. You know, just as I do, if it was Vick out there, you'd be sitting here harping on Moore for dropping that ball.
    Shouldn't have made it to the Moore drop. Foles HAS to hit Maclin.

    Foles had a nice line, but his inability to throw the ball away, hit the open receiver, hurt.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    No problem with the carries McCoy got. Frankly, I don't want him playing the rest of the season for fear of getting injured again.
    We should have ran more, but I agree.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    My point.

    With Jackson as the 1, Jackson rarely produces like this.

    Maclin does.
    That's untrue.

    Week 2 against Baltimore: 7 catches, 114 yards (with Maclin on the sidelines)

    And on the season, Jackson still has more 60+ yard games than Maclin does.

    I get it, you hate Jackson, love Maclin, but you're partially irrational on it as well.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Shouldn't have made it to the Moore drop. Foles HAS to hit Maclin.

    Foles had a nice line, but his inability to throw the ball away, hit the open receiver, hurt.
    Sure it hurt. It also wasn't the sole reason we lost that game on that drive, either, which is the most important take away. It's multiple things. Part of it the playcalling (we wasted a time out on a play over the middle for like, 5 yards), part of it was Moore dropping the ball, part of it was the defense on great coverage on the last play, and part of it was on Foles for under throwing Maclin and holding on to the ball.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    That's untrue.

    Week 2 against Baltimore: 7 catches, 114 yards (with Maclin on the sidelines)

    And on the season, Jackson still has more 60+ yard games than Maclin does.

    I get it, you hate Jackson, love Maclin, but you're partially irrational on it as well.
    I don't hate him, not at all. I just realize that Maclin is a more complete WR and don't over value Jackson.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Sure it hurt. It also wasn't the sole reason we lost that game on that drive, either, which is the most important take away. It's multiple things. Part of it the playcalling (we wasted a time out on a play over the middle for like, 5 yards), part of it was Moore dropping the ball, part of it was the defense on great coverage on the last play, and part of it was on Foles for under throwing Maclin and holding on to the ball.
    Comes down to the last series. Undertows Maclin and the intentional grounding call. Yes, lots of other things happened during the game, but those two things only Foles controls. In that, he failed.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I don't hate him, not at all. I just realize that Maclin is a more complete WR and don't over value Jackson.
    It's gotten the point you undervalue Jackson, in my opinion. I think Maclin's a marginally better WR. But I don't think it's leaps and bounds like many.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    41,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Comes down to the last series. Undertows Maclin and the intentional grounding call. Yes, lots of other things happened during the game, but those two things only Foles controls. In that, he failed.
    Everything I listed above was on the last series. Foles doesn't control Moore dropping the ball or the line breaking down or the defensive coverage, either.

    Again, it's partially on Foles. You are placing the blame on Foles when it's unneeded. Part of it his fault. Part of it is others faults. Like I said, I can assure you, if that were Vick, and people were blaming Vick, you'd be singing the song of Moore's drop. On this instance, I think you're going against the Foles grain because, and I can understand why, there has been too much Foles love on here.

    This is one, even I (who's be very cautious with my Foles feelings), wont place full blame on him for.
    Don't give up on us now...


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,178
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    It's gotten the point you undervalue Jackson, in my opinion. I think Maclin's a marginally better WR. But I don't think it's leaps and bounds like many.
    If we used him correctly, he would be a top guy in the NFL. Jackson COULD be unstoppable.

    OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •