Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will we blame if we lose this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reid

4 22.22%
  • Vick

0 0%
  • Kolb

2 11.11%
  • McNabb

12 66.67%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Comes with the caveat of him being the primary focus on offense, however. It's nice production, but he's the main guy right now sans Jackson, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Vick's style was only short lived that year when he became starter. By the end of that season everybody had a pretty good plan on how to nuetralize Vick's dual-threat ability. I guess Nick Foles is a sitting duck looks like to me he has taken signifigantly less hits than a faster more mobile Michael Vick. I don't know where you see this run balance when MCoy went down, because i've only seen the eagles commit to the run 2 out of the last five games since MCoy went down, and I bet you this week against the giants will be no different the eagles will go pass wacky again as usual. The pocket passer era is not over don't get carried away. Yes Rogers is a mobile qb that is not anything new, and he has mde some really nice plays on the run, but don't get it twisted Rogers is a pocket passer. Rogers makes a majority of his plays from the pocket not on the run, and some pretty damn good one's at that.

not going to argue my points, check the games stats.

you're missing the point, how many passes has Foles thrown over 20 yards deep?
    Our Pass offense is now Quick Short Passes meaning our receivers run underneath routes, slants so the ball is out before the pressure can get to the QB. this is what we should have been doing all year.

As for Vick; teams didn't take away his dual-threat ability, do your research and you would see where Marty made it known "it's good we are winning but he (vick) is still not playing our style, he has to stay in the pocket and protect himself." that tells me that Marty took away his dual-threat ability.

Anyways Andy and Marty is the problem with this team, pass happy offence is a thing of the pass, top defense are build to stop the pass now days. there are so many good pass rushers and cover CBs out there that you have to run the ball to keep the defense guessing. i watched a denver game and i was surprise how many times they called run in the 1st half, what that did was force the safeties to come up in the box and open the passing game.

but you're entitle to your opinion (even if you're wrong) and so am i!
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post

not going to argue my points, check the games stats.

you're missing the point, how many passes has Foles thrown over 20 yards deep?
    Our Pass offense is now Quick Short Passes meaning our receivers run underneath routes, slants so the ball is out before the pressure can get to the QB. this is what we should have been doing all year.

As for Vick; teams didn't take away his dual-threat ability, do your research and you would see where Marty made it known "it's good we are winning but he (vick) is still not playing our style, he has to stay in the pocket and protect himself." that tells me that Marty took away his dual-threat ability.

Anyways Andy and Marty is the problem with this team, pass happy offence is a thing of the pass, top defense are build to stop the pass now days. there are so many good pass rushers and cover CBs out there that you have to run the ball to keep the defense guessing. i watched a denver game and i was surprise how many times they called run in the 1st half, what that did was force the safeties to come up in the box and open the passing game.

but you're entitle to your opinion (even if you're wrong) and so am i!
    Man you are lost lol.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314