Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will we blame if we lose this game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reid

4 22.22%
  • Vick

0 0%
  • Kolb

2 11.11%
  • McNabb

12 66.67%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Man O Man.......How the mighty have fallen

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    I cannot wait for Coach AR, his Staff , QB Mike Vick & CB Asmo to be gone from Philly, and not soon enough..
    i'm more for restructuring Vick and Nnamdi because they were not used to their strengths.
    i can honestly see Vick in Arizona, maybe even CJ. that would be a dangerous team.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    Man O Man.......How the mighty have fallen
    Still beat the giants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    i'm more for restructuring Vick and Nnamdi because they were not used to their strengths.
    i can honestly see Vick in Arizona, maybe even CJ. that would be a dangerous team.
    Vick is not a good fit for a timing type of passing offense for heís too slow decision wise to read defenses, and look off receivers,etc,etc. So Vickís playground style is not a fit for most offensive coordinators or offensive philosophies period meaning heís finished in Philadelphia.

Remember that it was Andy Reid, and D McNabb who had to lobby hard to Lurie/Banner to even give Vick a shot with the Eagles so there will be no vested interest in keeping Vick once Andy Reid is terminated.

A new coaching staff is very unlikely to be interested in keeping Vick around, and there will be no renegotiating of Vickís deal or CB Asmoís deal either.

They are done with high-profile players, instead they will simply be released for thatís what happens in the NFL. You get a player off injury or a 2nd tier player, maybe you renegotiate, but not with high-profile players who have underachieved as these 2 have. Who would want a disgruntled player to remain on your Roster after taking a big pay cut. This doesn't occur for this reason, Eagles will release 3-5 Players right after the Season
    (Vick,Avant,D Bell,C Jenkins,Asmo)

vCash
    Okay I will be honest here I am more excited about FF championship against Coupe the Color of Mayonnaise than this game

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN and Tony Gonzalez is talking about how impressed he is with what Asante has brought to the team. Claims his locker room mentality, preparation, leadership is unmatched.

I miss his swag.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Vick is not a good fit for a timing type of passing offense for he’s too slow decision wise to read defenses, and look off receivers,etc,etc. So Vick’s playground style is not a fit for most offensive coordinators or offensive philosophies period meaning he’s finished in Philadelphia.

Remember that it was Andy Reid, and D McNabb who had to lobby hard to Lurie/Banner to even give Vick a shot with the Eagles so there will be no vested interest in keeping Vick once Andy Reid is terminated.

A new coaching staff is very unlikely to be interested in keeping Vick around, and there will be no renegotiating of Vick’s deal or CB Asmo’s deal either.

They are done with high-profile players, instead they will simply be released for that’s what happens in the NFL. You get a player off injury or a 2nd tier player, maybe you renegotiate, but not with high-profile players who have underachieved as these 2 have. Who would want a disgruntled player to remain on your Roster after taking a big pay cut. This doesn't occur for this reason, Eagles will release 3-5 Players right after the Season
    (Vick,Avant,D Bell,C Jenkins,Asmo)
    Vick style worked when he got the starting job didn't it? people fail to realize that this team fail because of Andy mismanagement and Marty stupid deep pass heavy offense a clear indication of that is we have switched to run balance after McCoy and Vick went down.
    i think you need to watch a little more football, with the freakish athletes that continue to come into the NFL on the defensive side of the ball, Pocket passers are becoming sitting ducks. look at the mobile QBs and how well they are playing, i'm sorry but after Manning and Brady, the pocket era is over, even Rogers is a mobile QB,and some of his best plays comes when he is flushed out the pocket and passing on the run.

Mobile QBs when used correctly are impassable to stop can only hope to limit their production by picking your poison.

i'm sure Alex Smith wishes he had that play-ground style ability right now.
    Last edited by strokeman; 12-21-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN and Tony Gonzalez is talking about how impressed he is with what Asante has brought to the team. Claims his locker room mentality, preparation, leadership is unmatched.

I miss his swag.
    Me too.

vCash
    I'm going to this game tomorrow. And I'm wondering... Geno's or Jim's?

Actually, now I'm thinking Tony Luke's.
    Last edited by matthewredskin3; 12-22-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Lose this game, beat the Giants and we have a successful season.
    SPACE

vCash
    I'm going to this game tomorrow. And I'm wondering... Geno's or Jim's?

Actually, now I'm thinking Tony Luke's.
    Geno's.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Lose this game, beat the Giants and we have a successful season.
    If we win 5 games, no matter whom against, it's anything but successful.
    Don't give up on us now...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

vCash
    Maclin sucks.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Foles looked VERY good on that drive. VERY good.

vCash
    Special teams still being special.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast