Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I get jokes from teachers at school all the time. I embrace it lol. They get so mad.

vCash
    "Are you trying to tell me that if you had millions of dollars you wouldn't rape people too?"

But, yeah, they only hate because he's good.

vCash
    Well today they can all have fun at his expense, I suppose...
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    It's the pro bowl...Who cares? The pro bowl is worse than Curling.
    Easy there, Danny boy!

Don't make me mad.

You wouldn't like me when I'm mad!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKohn View Post
    The police report said the girl didn't have intercourse. No sex=no rape.
    Then sexual assault. Not better or worse at all.

Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    "Are you trying to tell me that if you had millions of dollars you wouldn't rape people too?"

But, yeah, they only hate because he's good.
    They hated him before the rape allegations because he doesn't throw as many touchdowns as Peyton Manning. "He can't be as good as other great QBs if he doesn't throw 25 TDs a season! Who cares that his INTs are at or below 10, his ypa is always near the top and his completion percentage and passer rating are nearly always in the top five? He doesn't throw as many touchdowns!"

The rape just gave them a legitimate excuse. "I hate him because he's a scumbag" sounds better than "I hate him because his quality stats are as good as the elite QBs but the quantity stats aren't because he doesn't throw as often, not because he's not as good." Which is all they had before 2009.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12