Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Our biggest weakness? Winning 6 games in a row lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I've seen Harrison Barnes pass up way too many open perimeter shots. He hesitates and then the defender is in his face. He doesn't seem to know what to do next. If he'd go back to catch-and-shoot like the first few games, the defenders would have to respect him and it'd take a lot of pressure off of Curry and Thompson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFChuck View Post
    I've seen Harrison Barnes pass up way too many open perimeter shots. He hesitates and then the defender is in his face. He doesn't seem to know what to do next. If he'd go back to catch-and-shoot like the first few games, the defenders would have to respect him and it'd take a lot of pressure off of Curry and Thompson
    his shot isnt falling lately (well other than last night). Hes also the best athlete on the team and probably has the most upside. Despite his stats, the expierience he is getting on a 16-8 team as a 4th option is far for him down the road than being the first or second option on a team that will have a top 4 or 5 pick in the 2013 draft.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    his shot isnt falling lately (well other than last night).
    And it was falling last night. He seemed to be back shooting without stopping to think about it...and letting the defenders get up in his face.

I hope contrasting last night with other recent performances will be part of his growth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234