Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    I dont have a problem with playing small at times (the key is at times). All teams play smallball in todays NBA.

Having Jack run the point and Curry the 2 is good because it allows curry to play off the ball. He is so good shooting off screens and at being a catch and shoot player. Gives the offense a whole other dynamic when Jack is in the game.
    I agree. We saw how effective that combo can be at the end of games vs Miami. Curry and Thompson make great defensive teams freak out.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    our biggest weakness is turnovers... too many empty possessions... We also need to improve our outside bench scoring to give curry and thompson a rest. Probably when jefferson comes back, we will solve that. but this whole "2nd" unit can't just depend on landry in the post and jack driving, we need someone on the outside that isn't curry or Klay. Jenkins just isn't the consistent 3pt shooter same with green. When we get Jefferson back, i dont see why we can't continue winning.
    I agree with the turnovers part, but RJeff is not the answer. Jenkins should get more minutes and have the ball in his hands a but more. He's underrated.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    based on all those words.....i think you have trouble having sex.
    Lolololol
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I agree somewhat on the second part. But guys are already not coming in the lane against.

Second in preventing shots at the rim, but sixteenth in letting shots at the rim go in. The latter would increase with Bogut. I believe we can have elite interior defense as soon as Bogut comes back and slashing teams would have extremely difficult times with us. Such as the Heat or the Spurs.

I also agree that Barnes and Green will improve, but I wouldn't be against trading Green for a bonafide SF that made us better.

And Bob Meyers in an interview said he is looking to add players.
    I actually agree with you and have to concede the Thompson/Tyreke debate. Tyreke isn't even necessary off the bench anymore because Jenkins is a better shooting version of him. Still think he's a good player in this league, but we don't need him with Thompsons emergence.

I'd hate to lose Green though. He and Barnes will lock up the 3 position for years. Green is versatile, he can play 2, 3 or 4 and gives you all those Battier-type intangibles. When Rush returns, we'll have an athletic compliment to our bench unit. Our bench is set for years, and at decent prices right now.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Nuff said! It's our only weak position. Ezeli has struggled a bit recently.

We should try and trade Biedrins or Jefferson and picks/Tyler for Gortat. Gortat is really unhappy in Phoenix and would be a great fit for us. He would provide us with insurance until Bogut comes back, or if he doesn't come back. If Bogut does return, he'll be on short minutes and Gortat would allow us the luxury of easing Bogut back into the mix. They could even play together at times.

Curry/Jack
    Thompson/Jenkins
    Barnes/Green
    Lee/Landry
    Bogut/Gortat
    where are we going to get picks?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    While I'm pretty happy with the way things look right now, I've got to concerns: turnovers and our guards tend to settle for perimeter shots, and quite often they're bad shots.

vCash
    especially khuck

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    where are we going to get picks?
    Next years first and second rounders?? Or Jeremy Tyler... Or whatever way we can get him without giving up anybody we use... Haven't really thought it through that well
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    i like tyler...but hes getting no PT. must be doing tons for his confidence

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i like tyler...but hes getting no PT. must be doing tons for his confidence
    If he is a real pro athlete he can handle it. He was brought in as a project. he isnt in the D league, he is traveling with the team and hopefully he is learning how he might be able to help this team when he is on the floor.

hes still young, and big guys take longer to develop (esp considering he had no college expierience and probably wasnt being taught a lot when he played in isreal and japan). I think for a big guy especially- you want to learn how to play the game as much as possible between the age of 18 and 23 or so. He should have went to college. Hed probably be a starter in the NBA right now if he had gone.

vCash
    We can't trade any first round picks. Don't trade Tyler either.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    We can't trade any first round picks. Don't trade Tyler either.
    no point in trading tyler, he makes next to nothing and he has no real value around the league

vCash
    Exactly.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    hmm

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Biggest weakness right now is turnovers. We get too sloppy with passes, especially with the weaker teams.

Less glaring problems would include lack of play from the SF position. I liked how Barnes was attacking earlier in the season, but he hasn't been much of a contributing factor lately. Given what I saw earlier in the Magic game, he passed up a couple of open shots, and overall hesitates too much when he has the ball in his hands. I understand he's a rookie and all, but what happened to the aggressiveness?

I would agree that size is a concern. We can be pretty efficient when we go small, but we will need more solid play from Ezeli and hopefully, hopefully Bogut.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast