Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: Draft Thread II

vCash
    ^ it's just not gonna happen. Wouldn't mind Joekel or warmack but we aren't taking 3 ols with the first 3 picks without even addressing DL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    ^ why not?

our defense was top 5 last 4 games of the season w/o rolando, need to trade him for a draft pick...like a 4th round pick
    I would love to go OL our first 3 picks if we got all 3 of those guys.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I am just wondering..... Why didn't we draft Kpatrick when we had the chance! I know he was on my wishlist last year!

vCash
    I like the idea of the #3 pick going to Buffalo for a 1st and 2nd. Their owner(or GM, somebody) spoke about drafting their franchise guy earlier this year. They could take Geno Smith there, or whoever stands out in pre-draft events.

1st (8)- Damontre Moore DE, A&M (top pass-rusher available)
    2nd (41)- Will Davis CB, Utah State
    3rd (66)- Brian Winters OT, Kent State
    4th- Christine Michael RB, A&M
    6th- AJ Klein ILB, Iowa State
    7th- Kapron Lewis-Moore DT, Notre Dame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    I am just wondering..... Why didn't we draft Kpatrick when we had the chance! I know he was on my wishlist last year!
    Thank Al Davis and Hue Manicure Jackson for that one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Thank Al Davis and Hue Manicure Jackson for that one
    I was pissed when we didn't pick him up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chad View Post
    I like the idea of the #3 pick going to Buffalo for a 1st and 2nd. Their owner(or GM, somebody) spoke about drafting their franchise guy earlier this year. They could take Geno Smith there, or whoever stands out in pre-draft events.

1st (8)- Damontre Moore DE, A&M (top pass-rusher available)
    2nd (41)- Will Davis CB, Utah State
    3rd (66)- Brian Winters OT, Kent State
    4th- Christine Michael RB, A&M
    6th- AJ Klein ILB, Iowa State
    7th- Kapron Lewis-Moore DT, Notre Dame
    They just grabbed the coach of Syracuse and apparently may look at Nassib whom might go much lower. Unfortunately, that scenario has lost it's legs if that is the case.... Nassib might climb some boards, but not to 3

vCash
    delete

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    If Joekel is there at 3, which he won't - gotta consider taking him. Look at the teams who invest in their OL's. They are in the playoffs. If the Bears would've invested in OL players the past couple of years maybe Lovie Smith wouldn't have been fired and CHI would be in the playoffs..

a trade back and collecting a defensive player and/or an OT like Oregon's Kyle Long is really, really enticing. Getting the best pass-rusher/offensive tackle with the first pick is a must IMO.

Joekel and Moore are the best two players I think. If either falls to us..can't fault Reggie for not trading back with one of those guys coming in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    If Joekel is there at 3, which he won't - gotta consider taking him. Look at the teams who invest in their OL's. They are in the playoffs. If the Bears would've invested in OL players the past couple of years maybe Lovie Smith wouldn't have been fired and CHI would be in the playoffs..

a trade back and collecting a defensive player and/or an OT like Oregon's Kyle Long is really, really enticing. Getting the best pass-rusher/offensive tackle with the first pick is a must IMO.

Joekel and Moore are the best two players I think. If either falls to us..can't fault Reggie for not trading back with one of those guys coming in.
    If he is there we trade down and get some team to overpay for him. According to the scouts he is the best tackle to come out in a while. Ala a franchise tackle for the next 15 years. Trade down get a 2nd and possibly a 1st for next year. do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    If he is there we trade down and get some team to overpay for him. According to the scouts he is the best tackle to come out in a while. Ala a franchise tackle for the next 15 years. Trade down get a 2nd and possibly a 1st for next year. do it.
    Hey I'm with you on this. Unless they're getting Moore at 3 I'd way rather Reggie trade down if possible. He may tarde down if he is ont he baord no matter what.

This team needs more picks, more players. RT, DE/OLB, NT, MLB, CB...really could use upgrades there

vCash
    Raiders have too many needs. Hang on tight Raider fans, cuz it's gonna be a long haul.

vCash
    I would love to go OL in the first 3 picks. Did you guys not see the 49ers OL yesterday?? A couple years ago they went OL with their 2 first round picks.

You build the trenches through the draft.

vCash
    trading our 3rd pick in draft to buff for their first and 2nd ...assumes buffalo is willing to give up their 2nd to move up 6 or 7 spots in the first round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Raiders have too many needs. Hang on tight Raider fans, cuz it's gonna be a long haul.
    I don't think so. A lot depends on who they get as OC and what players they bring in. This off-season determines a lot.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667