Draft Thread II

First Draft Thread

Carry on.

vCash
    Say no to Teo! LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Say no to Teo! LOL
    yeah because we need more potential players. Teo is a football player. A smart, hard working, good player. You rarely get a whole package in a player. Its time we draft a ****ing football player not some speedster or guy with potential to be great. We have shown time after time we cant develop our players. Exception being Nnamdi but it took him 7+ years to be good. Teo or bust. We cant miss on this years draft or Lee will be ours next year even if we dont plan to suck we will just suck.

vCash
    Star 2013 Clowney 2014

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Star 2013 Clowney 2014
    So we get the #1 pick next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    yeah because we need more potential players. Teo is a football player. A smart, hard working, good player. You rarely get a whole package in a player. Its time we draft a ****ing football player not some speedster or guy with potential to be great. We have shown time after time we cant develop our players. Exception being Nnamdi but it took him 7+ years to be good. Teo or bust. We cant miss on this years draft or Lee will be ours next year even if we dont plan to suck we will just suck.

He's a reach at top five.....

Look up the bust rate for top five LB's...all guys whom fit the Teo mold lol

vCash
    He's a reach at top five.....

Look up the bust rate for top five LB's...all guys whom fit the Teo mold lol
    Who's not a reach in top 5 this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Who's not a reach in top 5 this year?
    Look up the bust rate and get back to me....

OL/DL is much safer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton52rin View Post
    We cant miss on this years draft or Lee will be ours next year even if we dont plan to suck we will just suck.

that will be tough choice for us if we end up with the 1st overall pick. We would have to choose between 3 great prospects in Clowney, Manziel and Lee.

My dream scenario is we trade down acquire a 1st next season. Team we trade for sucks and ends up with top 3 pick. If we start of 1-3, 2-5 tank the rest of the season and end up with another top 3. That would put us with 2 top 3 picks. We then draft Clowney and Manziel or Manziel to Lee There is your team for the next 15+ years. You have two players to build our O and D around. But, that isnt going to happen but I can dream cant I? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    that will be tough choice for us if we end up with the 1st overall pick. We would have to choose between 3 great prospects in Clowney, Manziel and Lee.

My dream scenario is we trade down acquire a 1st next season. Team we trade for sucks and ends up with top 3 pick. If we start of 1-3, 2-5 tank the rest of the season and end up with another top 3. That would put us with 2 top 3 picks. We then draft Clowney and Manziel or Manziel to Lee There is your team for the next 15+ years. You have two players to build our O and D around. But, that isnt going to happen but I can dream cant I? lol
    Choose? It's Clowney and that's it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    Choose? It's Clowney and that's it.
    Did you bother reading my post? I said we ended up with 2 top 3 picks so we get to choose between those 3 which 2 we want.

vCash
    Say no to Teo! LOL

After last night...now how many of you agree with me lol

McClain Teo looked lost....

vCash
    After last night...now how many of you agree with me lol

McClain Teo looked lost....
    Were'nt you the same kid that said take JaMarcus Russell after his Sugar bowl performance ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Were'nt you the same kid that said take JaMarcus Russell after his Sugar bowl performance ?

Do your research DBAG....

Not a kid son

Ask BG....I was all over AP that year....

No go back to your cheerios

vCash
    Do your research DBAG....

Not a kid son

Ask BG....I was all over AP that year....

No go back to your cheerios
    Draft Jamarcus !!! Sugar Bowl, 350 YARD's, 3 TD's !!! 6'6" Monster with wheels ! Draft him Al ! Didn't I tell you guys so ?

Bottom line, you and I both don't know what Te'o or anybody will do in the bigs with this upcoming draft. As always, it's a crap shoot. Hit & Miss. For all you know you might end up calling him Lewis-Te'o instead of McClain-Te'o when all is said and done.

Did you want Te'o in the first or second round last year when he could've forgone his senior season and entered the draft last year ?

When Te'o broke Charles Woodson's record with the Walter Camp, Bednarik, Maxwell, Nagurski, Butkus and Lombardi honors to bring his major awards total to six, did you shout out " Say No To Te'o " ?

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast