Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Netflix Instant Adds Fake Arrested Development Shows

The new season of Arrested Development on Netflix has sure seemed a long time coming, what with all the stop-and-start rumors. But Netflix has seen fit to drop one last bit of fake Arrested Development content before the new episodes actually air in the spring of 2013. The streaming service has added several of the fake movies and television shows from the series to its Watch Instantly page, giving millions of fans the opportunity to pretend they live in a world where Les Cousins Dangereux is real.
    The pages just link back to the original Arrested Development page, but the cover art and synopses for each of the fake shows are pretty great. In addition to Les Cousins Dangereux, the fake pages include Girls With Low Self-Esteem: Newport Beach, Families With Low Self Esteem, Boyfights, Scandalmakers, and, of course, Wrench. Check out some of the cover art and synopses below. [via Splitsider]

http://mobile.avclub.com/articles/al...9/?mobile=true

**** getting real. Only a few months until the real thing returns!
    I'm In.

vCash
    I saw this yesterday and was all excited till it just linked back the the original episode.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I saw this yesterday and was all excited till it just linked back the the original episode.
    Still, I think it's them ramping up the ad campaign for the new episodes.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Still, I think it's them ramping up the ad campaign for the new episodes.
    oh for sure, i was just let down that it wasnt a parody or something like that. that said i still watched the episode it linked me too
    Sens Raps Jays