Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies:24723321
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican dodger View Post
    Who has a better team with all the New acquisitions? Is there finally going to be a freeway world series?
    To answer the first question: Dodgers by far.

Second: Silly Dodgers fan. Did you forget you play in the same division as the Giants?
    No but did you forget our rotation can be as good as theirs and our lineup is better than theirs

vCash
    I've been trying to think of a question I care less about, and I cannot find one.

Seriously, why does this at all matter? It just seems like a chance for two fan bases that don't like each other for increasingly stupid reasons to go, "No, we are!" "No, we are!" "No, we are!" ad nauseum, until everyone has a collective stroke.

Edit: And! It's not even a question that will be answered on the field. One or two series certainly won't answer it, and other than that they're in different divisions and different leagues. So, again, I come back to: What's the point?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Lol I love how everyone thinks our pitching will be worse. Did everyone forget we had a god awful Santana and a hurt haren all year? Sure these new guys dont have the ''name'' but to say they can't out perform Santana and haren is laughable. Can't wait till we play L.A. in Anaheim and see those fans in poncho's make fools of themselves again.

vCash
    Case in point.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican dodger View Post
    And you won't take a team with better starting pitching/relieve than the angels.. and don't discount Kemp/Gonzalez/Crawford/ethier/Ramirez there no joke could be as good or better line up than the angels
    Never said I wouldn't, would rather have those 3 and didn't even mention Trumbo, Morales, and Kendrick. The Angels also have 2 pretty damn good starters as well, plus I doubt they're done improving their rotation that had a horrible Santana and hurt Haren while still winning 89 games in 2012.

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    mariner fan here.

Angels lol trout is gonna be there number 9 hitter lol soild team

vCash
    Trout's their lead off hitter.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Trout's their lead off hitter.
    I think his point was that the lineup is getting so good that he'd end up 9th-best in it, so they'd moved him to the bottom of the order. But I could be totally wrong.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    Lol I love how everyone thinks our pitching will be worse. Did everyone forget we had a god awful Santana and a hurt haren all year? Sure these new guys dont have the ''name'' but to say they can't out perform Santana and haren is laughable. Can't wait till we play L.A. in Anaheim and see those fans in poncho's make fools of themselves again.
    And you replaced them with pitchers who werent that great last year themselves in Hampton and Blanton so its a moot point. Blanton is a home run forfeiting machine. Hampton could be a bargain but he is a risk at best. Beyond Weaver, your sp is still skeptical. Can they outperform yes but does anybody expect your rotation to be better? I dont think so. Hamilton is still a huge risk considering his history and thats why teams were not begging for him to become a part of their team. If he stays in check, this move will help you guys get into the playoffs since Texas is screwed at the present losing out on both Hamilton and Greinke. Somebody was going to take a risk on Hamilton, just didnt think it would be the Angels who would do it.

vCash
    if all healthy, probably the Dodgers
    if one of those starters go down, which is probable, the Angels.

Either way, both the dodgers and angels probably wont win their divisions.

vCash
    Angels. Dodgers always flop.

vCash
    Dodgers on paper to me but I think the Angels will jell better and win more....Sorry Donnie Baseball!!! I still love u!!

vCash
    Dodgers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Silly Giants Fan. Don't you know Money/Talent > On Field Performance
    Best use of sarcasm...ever

vCash
    The Angels have way too many question marks in the rotation

The Cult of Gattis

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast