Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Best Team in Los Angeles? Baseball?

The Dodgers or Angels?
    Now that the dodgers added greinke and the angels added Hamilton who is the best and most complete team at the moment? Who takes the crown in LA?
    Imagine an angels vs dodgers World Series!!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Dodgers. They win on starting pitching alone. And the bats aint to shabby niether.. lol

vCash

Dodgers vs Angels..2013 freeway world series?

Who has a better team with all the New acquisitions? Is there finally going to be a freeway world series?
    Last edited by mexican dodger; 12-13-2012 at 08:45 PM.

vCash
    That's a tough question. I think I would go with the Dodgers.

vCash
    I think the angels, because they had less of a way to go to be really good, and there are a lot of question marks surrounding some of the dodgers. Also, the angels are a much better defensive team.

vCash
    Its not over i think both teams still make moves before season starts

vCash
    Dodgers could be really good but they have a few more question marks than the Halos going in.

Crawford??
    Beckett?
    Ryu??
    A Gon's power?

Halos have a few of their own mainly the rotation. But if Hanson and Blanton can be as bad as Haren and Santan were (mid 4 ERA's) its pretty much a wash.
    Angels::
    Lakers:
    Rams:::
    OSU Beavers (Football):

vCash
    Dodgers for me. Their rotation is better which is basically what it comes down to for me. Pretty close, though.

vCash
    Right now it's us pretty easily. If the Angels get Dickey it's very close. Their rotation is currently Weaver-Wilson-Blanton-Hanson-Richard.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Right now it's us pretty easily. If the Angels get Dickey it's very close. Their rotation is currently Weaver-Wilson-Blanton-Hanson-Richard.
    I wouldn't say eaisly. We have Kemp coming off a shoulder and CC coming off TJ. Our rotation is better, but we have to see who is healthy come April.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    I wouldn't say eaisly. We have Kemp coming off a shoulder and CC coming off TJ. Our rotation is better, but we have to see who is healthy come April.
    That starting rotation would be lucky to give them 10 wins. If they get Dickey, and everyone slides down a spot, different story.

vCash
    Dodgers are better right now simply because Angels pitching is terrible.....no more greinke, haren, or Santana....and there bullpen is terrible....but WOW did they pick up some serious hitting....Pujols, hamilton, Trout, Trumbo(hes a hard worker), Wells(if hes still motivated).....(.kendrick....Morales....Callapso.. ..) they are decent but you can tell they really love the game of baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA>WORLD___KOBE View Post
    Dodgers are better right now simply because Angels pitching is terrible.....no more greinke, haren, or Santana....and there bullpen is terrible....but WOW did they pick up some serious hitting....Pujols, hamilton, Trout, Trumbo(hes a hard worker), Wells(if hes still motivated).....(.kendrick....Morales....Callapso.. ..) they are decent but you can tell they really love the game of baseball
    That's true

vCash
    That's not a tough question at all. The Dodgers on paper are twice the team that the Angels are.

Pitching staffs:

1. Kershaw (Cy Young for what should've been 2 years running)
    2. Grienke (Cy Young winner)
    3. Beckett (great after acquisition, great pitcher if he's all there)
    4. Lilly/Harang
    5. Ryu

vs.

1. Weaver (great)
    2. CJ Wilson (pretty good)
    3. Hanson (alright)
    4. Blanton (rubbish)
    5. Richards (meh)

Lineup comparisons: Trout-Pujols-Hamilton-Morales-Trumbo vs. Kemp-Gonzalez-Ethier-Crawford-Ramirez, I would maybe take the Angels by a tad.

Overall, the pitching for Dodgers should win this argument every time. We've seen clubs get into the WS with a good offense, but when is the last time we've seen one win that didn't have very good pitching?
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    That's not a tough question at all. The Dodgers on paper are twice the team that the Angels are.

Pitching staffs:

1. Kershaw (Cy Young for what should've been 2 years running)
    2. Grienke (Cy Young winner)
    3. Beckett (great after acquisition, great pitcher if he's all there)
    4. Lilly/Harang
    5. Ryu

vs.

1. Weaver (great)
    2. CJ Wilson (pretty good)
    3. Hanson (alright)
    4. Blanton (rubbish)
    5. Richards (meh)

Lineup comparisons: Trout-Pujols-Hamilton-Morales-Trumbo vs. Kemp-Gonzalez-Ethier-Crawford-Ramirez, I would maybe take the Angels by a tad.

Overall, the pitching for Dodgers should win this argument every time. We've seen clubs get into the WS with a good offense, but when is the last time we've seen one win that didn't have very good pitching?
    Billingsly will be 4 I assume.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast