Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    its what he was in 2009 and in 2010. It was nice to see him kick it up the year we traded for him in 2011 but fell right back where he had been the last few years. seeing that those handful of years are also below his career average with the exception of 2011, that is exactly what I'm saying. I hope he proves us wrong though. He is our starting SS and there won't be any change in that so I'll hope for the best

vCash
    I like our lineup but the Angels are clearly better. Not a big fan of the Dodgers lineup, Crawford, A-Gon, and Hanley all aren't what they used to be.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Jays fans here, Best Linup probably goes

1. Angels 2. Detroit 3. Toronto

vCash
    Best lineup I would go 1) Angels 2) Tigers 3) Dodgers

Best overall team 1) Tigers 2) Dodgers 3) Blue Jays

I don't trust the Angels rotation. I think there's potential for them to be good, but aside from Weaver, I don't see them doing well.

vCash
    Yes as we figured out the hard way last year on what seemed like a never ending losing binge, If you don't have the pitching, you won't win games. Even with the punch we had on offense, we didn't start winning games until our rotation got fully healthy. The angels are going to struggle in quite a few games. Their offense might be the best in the world but if you can't stop the other team from scoring, you're going to be in trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12