Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,692
    vCash
    1500

    Jaguars GM: 'We need to build around' Blaine Gabbert

    I think this is the right think to do. Give him this last year to prove he will be the guy and if he isnt we draft a Murray, McCarron, Bridgewater, Boyd, Manziel etc......

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...blaine-gabbert

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,692
    vCash
    1500
    If Gabbert does suck it up this year here this is who we will draft next year and I would love it.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500

    Jaguars GM: 'We need to build around' Blaine Gabbert

    That's exactly why starting Gabbert all year is win win. If we suck we get a top QB prospect to replace him. If he plays well we have progress and something to build on
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,212
    vCash
    500
    If you get the #1 pick and pass on Clowney.... I have only seen a handful of players dominate on the college level the way he has and in the SEC at that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,010
    vCash
    500
    no thanks on manziel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,613
    vCash
    1500
    if we do suck i would rather see us use it on cloweny(hes a once a decade prospect) and while taking bridgewater might be good i think we could get Murray or McCaroon in the 2nd.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    what is this fascination with mccaron....ive been seeing alot of it recently

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,010
    vCash
    500
    i dont know

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    what is this fascination with mccaron....ive been seeing alot of it recently
    hes a solid qb who can do his job very efficiently. id say he could be like schaub who is more of a game manager

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    hes a solid qb who can do his job very efficiently. id say he could be like schaub who is more of a game manager
    I dont know how you see a game manager in McCarron. I never see him play not to lose, I always see him play to win and he takes many shots down the field.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,064
    vCash
    1500
    It's too bad Alpha's not here for this.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I dont know how you see a game manager in McCarron. I never see him play not to lose, I always see him play to win and he takes many shots down the field.
    you dont see AJ throwing it 30+ a game . that makes him a Game Manager. i do agree he takes shots and everything which is the opposite of Blaine as a game manager :P

    BTW you should seriously look at wat Norm did to the Jags.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,010
    vCash
    500
    the reason mccaron looks so good is because they run 50 times a game. and people stack the box

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    you dont see AJ throwing it 30+ a game . that makes him a Game Manager. i do agree he takes shots and everything which is the opposite of Blaine as a game manager :P

    BTW you should seriously look at wat Norm did to the Jags.
    Yeah, I thought he was going to be a decent GM but man was I wrong.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    the reason mccaron looks so good is because they run 50 times a game. and people stack the box
    It was kinda like Russell Wilson playing at Wis. His passing yds. per attempt is 9.3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •