Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

No He Won't!

Hamilton to LAA, 5/125.
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    yea I would have been ok with him at that price{you guys turned me on this}....Its an over pay but the range he should have gotten is like 5 for 100....Sucks now we will instead overpay for someone else....I wouldnt mind swisher though

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I think Ruben is intent on keeping that draft pick. I'd expect Cody Ross, trade, small signing, or platoon.

vCash
    I'm still wondering what's going to happen to Bourn...he's not really a fit for anybody anymore.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    I'm still wondering what's going to happen to Bourn...he's not really a fit for anybody anymore.
    Heard if Swisher signs with Seattle he might do a 1 year deal.

vCash
    I'm still wondering when we address our #4 SP, cause right now, it's Kendrick and he doesn't fit the role.

vCash
    agree. it is weird. seems pigf*ck boras may have overplayed his hand again. i feel like this is exactly how boras ****ed madsen last year.

vCash

Offseason Thread II

Continue the discussion!
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Mariners...classic overpay...or Texas now

vCash
    so i honestly see us as third best in the division at best...texas just got embarrassed this offseason and we could take advantage that...I say we offer lee and howard (eat some cash maybe 10 million per year) and ask for profar, olt...for starters...crazy?

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    i really dont want to waste the money on the mediocre talent left out there...retool for the future

vCash
    Extremely.

vCash
    Lol

vCash

Thumbs down

--agulby26 never returns to the forum--

vCash
    They're basically unwilling to trade Profar. They're too scared they'll be heartbroken later no matter how good the return looks now.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast