Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

maybe hamilton was right...

when he said that this isn't a baseball town.
    this forum has been so quite you can hear the crickets or should I say grasshoppers since we've been overrun with them lately.
    the rangers are in the thick of it and it seems as if no one is interested. why is that?
    is there a new approach around here this year, ignore them and see if they can win it all?

vCash
    That's just PSD, a very small sample size of the fan base. If you want to see a more accurate online representation of the fanbase, check out lonestarball.com. They go through about 4 threads a game.

vCash
    I basically quit being a full time PSD poster because my request to be a co-tm of this forum was denied by SportsIllustrater 2 years in a row. CursedRangers is never on here and I always was and was told no. So PSD can go to hell. I really enjoy posting with you guys and the Mavs forum but this website has too many morons on it. Especially in the NFL and NBA forum. It's just hilarious how terribly run it is.

If you guys have a twitter please follow me. Would love to stay in touch and talk Rangers. I tweet on most game days.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    That's just PSD, a very small sample size of the fan base. If you want to see a more accurate online representation of the fanbase, check out lonestarball.com. They go through about 4 threads a game.
    thanks I will.