Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How do we do against Miami?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • We win handedly

0 0%
  • We barely get by, but we win

2 20.00%
  • We get beat just barely

4 40.00%
  • We get killed...shocker I know.

4 40.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Ive seen every jags game this year but you must of seen some different games than me. I cant think of one game where Mincey made an impact. Yeah he can take it to the next level like Williams is for the Bills. You hope we finish last next year lol
    honestly another year of this to get the best end in about 10 years seems pretty worth it to me. sure we can compete but im not gonna think we going to be mid pack till its proven on the field. this defense is crap.

on the bright side MATHIS is DONE/WASHED UP.

also liked from wat i saw on Prosinski a bit. the one hit he gave that got a flag was a clean hit. not the defenders fault the QB stared down the wr and the safety read the qb eyes. its was a good play.

Roger Goodell needs to die and we need to change the rules back to pre goodell. the NFL is almost a completely ***** game. ive seen better and tougher chicks play football than this league. think im kidding check out the LFL league

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Yeah I agree the LFL league is tougher than this league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    honestly another year of this to get the best end in about 10 years seems pretty worth it to me. sure we can compete but im not gonna think we going to be mid pack till its proven on the field. this defense is crap.

on the bright side MATHIS is DONE/WASHED UP.

also liked from wat i saw on Prosinski a bit. the one hit he gave that got a flag was a clean hit. not the defenders fault the QB stared down the wr and the safety read the qb eyes. its was a good play.

Roger Goodell needs to die and we need to change the rules back to pre goodell. the NFL is almost a completely ***** game. ive seen better and tougher chicks play football than this league. think im kidding check out the LFL league
    Can't believe this ****. No way no how am I wanting my team to suck another year or a "maybe". Jeez...just wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Can't believe this ****. No way no how am I wanting my team to suck another year or a "maybe". Jeez...just wow.
    its no worse than how this team has performed so far. why get ur hopes up when we are likely gonna be bad for another year atleast cuz of this teams lack of talent.

4 stats that you know u suck.

1) 34 drops coming into today(31st in the league behind the lions who thrown the ball 130 more than us)
    2) i heard in the Game we are LAST in trips to the redzone(cant remember the specific number but i know it was under 30 today. think it was like 26 or 27)
    3) we last on sacks with 14 entering today.
    4) we are 31st in rush defense.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Yeah I agree the LFL league is tougher than this league.
    one of the few things we actually agree about

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    its no worse than how this team has performed so far. why get ur hopes up when we are likely gonna be bad for another year atleast cuz of this teams lack of talent.

4 stats that you know u suck.

1) 34 drops coming into today(31st in the league behind the lions who thrown the ball 130 more than us)
    2) i heard in the Game we are LAST in trips to the redzone(cant remember the specific number but i know it was under 30 today. think it was like 26 or 27)
    3) we last on sacks with 14 entering today.
    4) we are 31st in rush defense.
    This is the NFL...teams get a lot better or a lot worse every year.

vCash
    2007 Dolphins 1-15
    2008 Dolphins 11-5 and made the playoffs

vCash
    you do realize this is the jaguars we are talking about. we aint picking outside the top 10 next year even if we basicly go and do a "madden quickie rebuild".

teams also need LUCK to get alot better IE the COLTs(could easily not be in the Playoffs had they not gotten lucky in the draft and Lucky in the games they have played. the colts are 9-1 in games decided by 7 points or fewer. thats alot of LUCK there.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    2007 Dolphins 1-15
    2008 Dolphins 11-5 and made the playoffs
    2009 7-9
    2010 7-9
    2011 6-10

Fluke

forgot to mention that was one of the biggest turnaround in league history.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    2009 7-9
    2010 7-9
    2011 6-10

Fluke

forgot to mention that was one of the biggest turnaround in league history.
    looking more into that 2008 year that dolphins team was 7-2 in games decided by 7 points of fewer. luck is indeed needed to jump from where we are to where we are playoff contendors

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    you do realize this is the jaguars we are talking about. we aint picking outside the top 10 next year even if we basicly go and do a "madden quickie rebuild".

teams also need LUCK to get alot better IE the COLTs(could easily not be in the Playoffs had they not gotten lucky in the draft and Lucky in the games they have played. the colts are 9-1 in games decided by 7 points or fewer. thats alot of LUCK there.
    Yes..I realize this is the Jaguars we are talking about. I'm still not going to keep sucking for a player that is coming out of the draft next year. That's dumb.

vCash
    Yes..I realize this is the Jaguars we are talking about. I'm still not going to keep sucking for a player that is coming out of the draft next year. That's dumb.
    so ur the guy who wouldnt suck for arguebly the best player in the draft? so if the jags hadnt drafted Gabbert and stayed at 16 and drafted Kerrigan u wouldnt have wanted to SUCK for LUCK or rg3?

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    the ONLY Luck we have on this team is Bad luck with Free agent signings and Injuries. if we had any type of Good luck i could see us maybe squeaking out of the top 10 in next years draft but i dont see that happening till we Get ourselves a Great defense.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    so ur the guy who wouldnt suck for arguebly the best player in the draft? so if the jags hadnt drafted Gabbert and stayed at 16 and drafted Kerrigan u wouldnt have wanted to SUCK for LUCK or rg3?
    Nope...I wouldn't want my team to suck for the draft unless were near this point and in the race for #1.

vCash
    Damn this is what we have to deal with next week.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast