Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Repost.....but my point is

The blame doesnt fall squarely on the giants shoulders that's my point, I hate it too, but it's one sided to just blame us and think that beyond our incompetence and cheapness everything would be roses and we could sign all the guys you deem worthy..

Unless....oh god

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    I don't understand d your point. It is there fault. They do the signing or no signing

vCash
    Whatever, I'm glad you know more than everyone else

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    It just doesn't make sense to not raise payroll after winnin the World Series. Our offense isn't that great. If we played the tigers 10 times, who knows what would've happened. We need to get more consistent on that side of the ball. Adding a LF with some pop wouldn't solve all of our problems, but it would make us stronger. Being content with 4th OFers platooning in left is insane, especially with what the dodgers are doing. Yeah, it's not smart to just sign an avg joe for the sake of making a move, but there is some quality left out there and it breaks my heart we've chosen this path.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1906 View Post
    Whatever, I'm glad you know more than everyone else
    I'm not saying I know more than everyone, come on. It's just I'm not going to give myself false hope. I've seen how this front office works enough to have a good idea of how everything is going to play out the rest of the offseason. Let's be realistic.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I'm not saying I know more than everyone, come on. It's just I'm not going to give myself false hope. I've seen how this front office works enough to have a good idea of how everything is going to play out the rest of the offseason. Let's be realistic.
    I wasn't directing that to you, and was being sarcastic..

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tadmanny View Post
    It just doesn't make sense to not raise payroll after winnin the World Series. Our offense isn't that great. If we played the tigers 10 times, who knows what would've happened. We need to get more consistent on that side of the ball. Adding a LF with some pop wouldn't solve all of our problems, but it would make us stronger. Being content with 4th OFers platooning in left is insane, especially with what the dodgers are doing. Yeah, it's not smart to just sign an avg joe for the sake of making a move, but there is some quality left out there and it breaks my heart we've chosen this path.
    Well to be fair, they did raise payroll. But I do agree with you that they should've done more to fill a need in left.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1906 View Post
    I wasn't directing that to you, and was being sarcastic..
    Oh. Gotcha.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Okay, if he can re-produce like 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayArea91 View Post
    Okay, if he can re-produce like 2010.
    That's a BIG "if".

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ha! Still as piss-poor of a poster as always. You finally retire your Aaron Rowand sig I take it?
    Your the most negative person on here. I dont care what you have to say. Pack the bong and take another bloopy, you POS.

vCash

Giants sign Andres Torres to 1-year deal

If he does what he did in 2010, I will be okay... But he's like 50 yrs old (sarcasm) and has had 1 good professional year. He's been almost average another year, and the others were really bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    C'mon Matt, you know everything.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    If you're not spending the money when you have a huge surplus, what's the difference from when they told us all that the reason the team didn't add salary was because they didn't have the money to do that 4-5 years ago? And if that was the case, then why, with the added boost of success and money, are they still tapping players like Andres Torres as their newest addition?
    Last edited by SFG'sTillID_I_E; 12-13-2012 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    Wrong thread***

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast