Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    In terms of pocketing more money (the way this ownership thinks), then yes.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    So I've got the roster at 24, bolded guys are listed as assumptions if they don't make any other moves...

Bumgarner
    Cain
    Linceum
    Vogelsong
    Zito

Affeldt (L)
    Casilla
    Kontos
    Lopez (L)
    Machi
    Mijares (L)
    Romo

Posey
    Sanchez (S)

Arias
    Belt (L)
    Crawford (L)
    Pill
    Sandoval (S)
    Scutaro

Blanco (L)
    Pagan (S)
    Pence
    Torres (S)

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    This was my worst nightmare. **** u sabean. Now we have a guy who throws rocks in true religion jeans as his offseason workout back on our team. Sooooooo great! NOTTTTTT

vCash
    Do not speak ill of Torres!!

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I have no problem with Torres, I like the signing. I just want them to sign Swisher and have Torres on the bench.

vCash
    I agree with everything you just said.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I'm sure he'll be used against righties since he's pretty bad against lefties. But yes, it's ****ing ******** how we can't bring in Swisher.
    We ain't getting Swisher. No way! Never! Ever! Get used to it, deal with it, live with it!

Okay? Now that that's out in the open, your disappointment will be far less. And if by some miraculous godly intervention we do sign him, your appreciation will be that much greater.

But seriously, seems like every year folks here get fixated on signings that they know will never happen, but harp on it just for the sake of harping on it. Yes, we can use Swisher. But no, it'll never happen. (ray
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    We ain't getting Swisher. No way! Never! Ever! Get used to it, deal with it, live with it!

Okay? Now that that's out in the open, your disappointment will be far less. And if by some miraculous godly intervention we do sign him, your appreciation will be that much greater.

But seriously, seems like every year folks here get fixated on signings that they know will never happen, but harp on it just for the sake of harping on it. Yes, we can use Swisher. But no, it'll never happen. (ray
    I know we're not getting Swisher. I've pretty much thought that the past one-two weeks.

:cry:

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I agree with everything you just said.
    Is the love for me, Torres or both?

vCash
    Both. I hope we can have a menage a trois one day.

At Ike's.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I have no problem with Torres, I like the signing. I just want them to sign Swisher and have Torres on the bench.
    Not possible, so we'd have 5 OFS? I don't think so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tadmanny View Post
    Not possible, so we'd have 5 OFS? I don't think so
    Well, typically, teams do carry 5 OF's.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    The giants won't. I wanted Hairston but Torres? This one guys me deep. Such bs. Almost pointless in my eyes. We just won a World Series, sack up and stop being cheap. It really pisses me off. I know the dodgers spending is insane but at least they aren't afraid of ponying up some money. All I wanted was a LF, is that too much to ask? Something still could happen but it's doubtful.

vCash
    With the giants Torres had a sweet season in 10, I welcome his ability to track down every ball hit in his general direction, welcome back adres!

I assume Ppl are most likely willing to spend a lot on swisher, and give him a coupla of years..the Indians are going hard on him among others so....it probs ain't gonna happen..

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tadmanny View Post
    The giants won't. I wanted Hairston but Torres? This one guys me deep. Such bs. Almost pointless in my eyes. We just won a World Series, sack up and stop being cheap. It really pisses me off. I know the dodgers spending is insane but at least they aren't afraid of ponying up some money. All I wanted was a LF, is that too much to ask? Something still could happen but it's doubtful.
    How can you say for sure that the giants aren't trying to sign 'better caliber' players? Perhaps it's just not worth it for the giants money/yrs wise? Or the players they desire don't feel the same toward them..Or there are 20 PLUS other teams that want some of the players we want too...

I hate how ppl simplify signing players..they have lives, families located in a city, homes, agents, and all kinds of factors you're obviously pushing aside and not considering..

The off season is far from over, maybe the giants don't trust blanco, and Torres is his possible replacement, and there are more moves to come..Maybe this maybe that...still plenty of time left til ST
    Last edited by hd1906; 12-13-2012 at 01:22 PM.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast