Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Game Outcome:

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns win a close game!

13 76.47%
  • Browns Blow out Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0%
  • Browns lose a slobber knocker.

3 17.65%
  • Browns get blown out of the water.

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15 Cleveland Browns vs Washington Redskins @ 1:00 pm EDT.

Code:
    WEEK 15 Cleveland Browns vs Washington Redskins @ Cleveland Browns Stadium Time: 1:00 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 72.8 3,037 13 15 B. Weeden 104.2 2,906 18 4 R. Griffin III
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 869 447 3.5 9 T. Richardson 1,228 253 4.9 7 A. Morris
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 742 42 17.4 5 J. Gordon 468 32 14.6 7 S. Moss
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions D. Jackson J. Parker J. Haden 96 5 2 L. Fletcher R. Kerrigan D. Hall 109 6.5 4
    More Stats

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Let's get #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    This is going to be a tough game for us. However, we've been playing well lately and with it being our final home game I'm sure our crowd will provide a great environment with lots of energy. I say we win a close game but we need Weeden to come out and have a big day.

vCash
    WHOOOOOO, we win 3 in a row and LGB is pasting up the game thread for next week on Sunday. Nice job. Let's see if all the straglers start coming out again now finally even though its not draft time.

A lot of this game is going to rest on what RG3 is looking like this week.

Robert Griffin III vows to "fight through" his knee sprain and play in Week 15 at Cleveland.
    "They told me that they felt like my ligaments feel good; it's just a matter of what the MRI says," Griffin said after the game. "They told me my ACL looked good, so I was feeling positive vibes from them. ... I'll still be able to run and do those things if it's just a really bad bruise, and then if it's anything else, like I told coach, I'll fight through it and I'll be playing next week." We wouldn't take that to the bank just yet, but it's a sign that RGIII will likely try to get at least one late-week practice in.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ury-in-week-15

I watched the end of the game last night and he looked really bad not being able to move at all. He started walking in OT around the sidelines but was looking like a 80 year old man that needed a walker. Hopefully if he does play the Brownies D' can get after him and knock him around like they did to Romo a couple weeks back.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I know the spotlight is on RG3, but in order to win this game, we need to stop Morris. If we can contain him, then I believe that we win. If we win out and if Pittsburg loses next week (15) and beats Cincy (16) and loses to us in week 17 then we get the tie break. We also have to have Cincy lose out and the Jets to drop two of three,and Buffalo lose 1 game.
    So , it looks like this
    1.We win out and
    2. Cincy loses out
    3. Pittsburgh loses 2 of three ( only win has to be against Cincy)
    4. Jets lose 2 of last three
    5. Buffalo loses 1 of last 3.

Oh ya , back on track now.....
    Browns win 24-20
    Weeden 16-28 211 yds 1 TD 3 Int
    TRich 20-110 2 Td's
    Hardesty 12-49 yds
    Gordon 7-111 TD
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    I know the spotlight is on RG3, but in order to win this game, we need to stop Morris. If we can contain him, then I believe that we win. If we win out and if Pittsburg loses next week (15) and beats Cincy (16) and loses to us in week 17 then we get the tie break. We also have to have Cincy lose out and the Jets to drop two of three,and Buffalo lose 1 game.
    So , it looks like this
    1.We win out and
    2. Cincy loses out

Browns win 24-20
    TRich 20-110 2 Td's
    Hardesty 12-49 yds
    Gordon 7-111 TD
    Breaking down the playoff options. Love the optimism. Thats what Cleveland sports needs not this contunial negativity. Crazier things have happened in the world. I think Cincy slides into the last spot though, at least I hope because that would mean the Brownies probably beat Pitt on the road and thats all I want to finish out this season.

I'll wait till Friday and the RG3 updates to make my prediction on this game but you are correct Kosar, stopping Morris is going to be key in this game as they cannot give up the yardage they did to Charles to Morris and expect to win as Washington at least has a playaction game they can take advantage of if Morris gets going that KC could not. Should be a good test for both teams to see where they really are at in this league.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    So , it looks like this
    1.We win out and
    2. Cincy loses out

Browns win 24-20
    TRich 20-110 2 Td's
    Hardesty 12-49 yds
    Gordon 7-111 TD
    I love it!!!!!! Let's keep ray:

vCash
    If RG3 even plays this week I think his mobility will be severely limited, taking away his elusiveness which is one of his best attributes. If you turn him into a pocket passer I think our DBs can match up with their WRs. We have gone up against better WRs and our DBs have held up.

Like has been said, I think the key for this game will be containing Alfred Morris. If we can stop the running game and force them into 2nd and long with a not 100% RG3 I think our D can step up.

My prediction 23-21 Browns.

On a side note, the Browns can become the first team to ever have a rookie 3000 yard passer, 1000 yard rusher, and 1000 yard receiver all in the same year. Gordon needs to average roughly 90 yards per game the last 3. Trent needs about 45 a game (on pace for roughly 1500 yards from scrimmage). And Weeden already eclipsed 3000 and is on pace for 3700.

One other quick stat. Trent is tied for 3rd in RB total TDs with AP, behind Foster and Martin.

vCash
    Whoever Voted The Browns get blown out is a troll.

vCash
    Or just a Redskins fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74 View Post
    If RG3 even plays this week I think his mobility will be severely limited, taking away his elusiveness which is one of his best attributes. If you turn him into a pocket passer I think our DBs can match up with their WRs. We have gone up against better WRs and our DBs have held up.

Like has been said, I think the key for this game will be containing Alfred Morris. If we can stop the running game and force them into 2nd and long with a not 100% RG3 I think our D can step up.

My prediction 23-21 Browns.

On a side note, the Browns can become the first team to ever have a rookie 3000 yard passer, 1000 yard rusher, and 1000 yard receiver all in the same year. Gordon needs to average roughly 90 yards per game the last 3. Trent needs about 45 a game (on pace for roughly 1500 yards from scrimmage). And Weeden already eclipsed 3000 and is on pace for 3700.

One other quick stat. Trent is tied for 3rd in RB total TDs with AP, behind Foster and Martin.
    A week late on this one Rhaas. Good to see ya back though. Hopefully by February you can have your schedule down as you are always good around draft time.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Whoever Voted The Browns get blown out is a troll.
    CARL, knock it off.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Let's get over 100 post's in this thread for a change guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    CARL, knock it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Let's get over 100 post's in this thread for a change guys.
    I did my part last time

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast