• Redskins

13 72.22%
  • Browns

5 27.78%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    yea but they can lose to the saints and beat us and they win the division

vCash
    I think as long as we beat the eagles and they lose to the saints, the cowboys cant take the division from us. Wed end up with the same div record but a better conf record. We have the tie breaker over them now, i dont see how we would lose it considering we already beat them earlier.
    Last edited by IHateTheSkins; 12-17-2012 at 05:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I think as long as we beat the eagles and they lose to the saints, the cowboys cant take the division from us. Wed end up with the same div record but a better conf record. We have the tie breaker over them now, i dont see how we would lose it considering we already beat them earlier.
    Under that scenario - with us and Dallas having identical records heading into our week 17 match-up - if we lose to them, they'll win the division as long as the Giants lose at least 1 of their remaining 2 games. Dallas would own a tie breaker over us based on best win percentage in common games and a tie breaker over the Giants based on best win percentage in division games. Record vs common opponents ranks as a higher tie-breaker than conference wins (http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=tiebreakers). However, if the Giants were to win out - assuming the same conditions ('skins and Dallas go 1-1 in final 2 weeks but Dallas beats us), the Giants would win the division.

I started a new thread on this with some more details since I'm sure the discussion will continue as the Wild Card pictures change based on the results of next week.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post24768060
    Last edited by SkinsFan4Life71; 12-17-2012 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    Yeah, we need dallas to lose to the saints. I believe if both dallas and new york lose this week and we win, then we clinch the division. Could be wrong though.

vCash
    Too tired to post last night. When I stopped in PA to get a drink on my way home, the girl behind the counter was like, "you're the sixth group of Redskins fans to stop in here."

DOMINATION.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Yeah, we need dallas to lose to the saints. I believe if both dallas and new york lose this week and we win, then we clinch the division. Could be wrong though.
    That's not the case. Read my previous post more carefully. If we win this week and Dallas loses, but they beat us the following week, they'll own the tie-breaker over us.
    Last edited by SkinsFan4Life71; 12-17-2012 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    Back to some 'skins-Browns related stuff, anyone think Browns fans are wondering why they didn't draft Cousins instead of wasting a first round pick on Weeden, who's already 29 now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Too tired to post last night. When I stopped in PA to get a drink on my way home, the girl behind the counter was like, "you're the sixth group of Redskins fans to stop in here."

DOMINATION.
    nice, good to hear!

vCash

DOMINATION.
    That's awesome. I can't wait to go to Philly Sunday. I feel there will be a lot of Skins fans there
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    I went to Philly for a day trip this last Saturday just to get a cheese steak. Never, ever, ever go to Geno's.

vCash
    why^??? neve been but thats all i hear about

vCash
    Geno's is the most racist food establishment i've ever seen. They keep their meat under a heat lamp all day, the service sucks (mostly because the people who work there are old racists, I asked for mayo on mine and the woman said "mayo is on the side" and then literally threw four packets of mayo at me), its just all hype. It's famous, and that's about it. Went to a bar across the street and asked some locals what the real deal is, it's a place called Jim's on south street. They were legit.

vCash
    I'll keep that in mind. Philly cheese steak sounds soooo good right now. Hopefully they don't spit in my food considering I'll be in entirely Redskins attire.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash

DOMINATION.
    Sweet man, just keep being a lame fan who roots against us. Then we'll finally lose and you'll be like "I told you so." Tool.

vCash
    Geno's is the most racist food establishment i've ever seen. They keep their meat under a heat lamp all day, the service sucks (mostly because the people who work there are old racists, I asked for mayo on mine and the woman said "mayo is on the side" and then literally threw four packets of mayo at me), its just all hype. It's famous, and that's about it. Went to a bar across the street and asked some locals what the real deal is, it's a place called Jim's on south street. They were legit.
    Jim's is money, my mother-in-law lives up there, I'm going back for Christmas this year. Jim's is so good. If it weren't for the Philly fans I'd love Philly....oh and I hate the Eagles. Christmas this year will be interesting, I'm hoping for a very quiet house during the game with me just grinning ear to ear.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast