Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Boooooo

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash
    Rush was supposed to ban the OP, some mod
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Why would you want Mota back? Him and his spiked cough syrup can hit the road. I'll pack their bags
    Because every year we won the world series, Mota was on the team!.....jk

Idk, I just like his stuff and personality. He always seemed like a joyful guy in the dugout and while that usually wouldn't carry any weight with any other team, the Giants do seem to get stimulation from the personality of their teammates. Also(mostly), the guy was still throwing 93 mph sinkers, a dirty slide piece and awesome change up. I'm not going to defend Mota to the death or anything like that, but he is a guy I'd like to see come in the 5th/6th for MadBum when we are up 6-0 so Bummy can rest his arm and not **** out at the end of the season. Mota is a player I've always liked and I wouldn't mind seeing him stick around. Again, I'm not saying he is detrimental to the team, but he's one of those weird players I'd like to see back, more out of curiosity than anything.

vCash
    I failed to find any humor in this, steven. Or stephen. Or stephanie.

vCash
    Stephanie, ha.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    Because every year we won the world series, Mota was on the team!.....jk

Idk, I just like his stuff and personality. He always seemed like a joyful guy in the dugout and while that usually wouldn't carry any weight with any other team, the Giants do seem to get stimulation from the personality of their teammates. Also(mostly), the guy was still throwing 93 mph sinkers, a dirty slide piece and awesome change up. I'm not going to defend Mota to the death or anything like that, but he is a guy I'd like to see come in the 5th/6th for MadBum when we are up 6-0 so Bummy can rest his arm and not **** out at the end of the season. Mota is a player I've always liked and I wouldn't mind seeing him stick around. Again, I'm not saying he is detrimental to the team, but he's one of those weird players I'd like to see back, more out of curiosity than anything.

This made me laugh.

Fair enough, personally don't wanna bring him back. I don't even recall seeing him pitch in the postseason. Rather get a younger arm that can be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    LOL good one SF.

vCash
    Giants signed Gaudin as well as this guy so i'll just change the title to reflect it.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash

vCash
    That reminds me, Torres' wife is back! Just keep the hot wives coming Sabez.

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsNinersW's View Post
    She'll fit right in with Mrs Cain and Mrs Vogey.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Along with Mrs. Crawford and Mrs. Mijares.

vCash
    so who has the hottest wife? I'm interested to see for myself. Post pics if u have some...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bchissie View Post
    so who has the hottest wife? I'm interested to see for myself. Post pics if u have some...
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Bumgarner obviously doesn't have a very good eye then.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast