Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    Oh...
    .. lol.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    I'm not trying to be picky, but Crawford's wife looks like she could lose a little weight.
    This again? Have you and Optiskept been talking?

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    This again? Have you and Optiskept been talking?
    lol.

Is it me or after looking at those pics did you lose a little respect for Bumgarner and Belt. I guess I've done better than all these professional baseball players. #Sad#SFRushdontfightmeonthis

vCash
    I actually respect them a little more since they've both been with their ladies since high school. It'd probably been real easy for them to have dropped them and got way hotter girls but they've stuck with them.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    I actually respect them a little more since they've both been with their ladies since high school. It'd probably been real easy for them to have dropped them and got way hotter girls but they've stuck with them.
    I also respect them for marrying ugly women. I respect that they chose the person to marry while they were children and settled for them. That's why I still use dial-up internet, just because there is better internet available now and I can afford it, doesn't mean I'll switch.. I chose it as a kid and I'll stick with it because they were nice to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I also respect them for marrying ugly women. I respect that they chose the person to marry while they were children and settled for them. That's why I still use dial-up internet, just because there is better internet available now and I can afford it, doesn't mean I'll switch.. I chose it as a kid and I'll stick with it because they were nice to me.
    You have no concept of being in a good relationship...

vCash
    Optis being Optis.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Once someone makes the big bucks, how are they going to weed out the gold diggers? I think the young guys are smart for going with someone they trust and who loves them for who they are.

vCash
    There are a lot of idiotic an obnoxious posters on PSD, but you take the cake. Your comments on this subject only lead people to believe you're some lonely dude portraying something he's not, on the Internet. How original.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    You have no concept of being in a good relationship...
    5 years and counting(2 years married).

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    There are a lot of idiotic an obnoxious posters on PSD, but you take the cake. Your comments on this subject only lead people to believe you're some lonely dude portraying something he's not, on the Internet. How original.
    http://julianlytle.com/images/U%20Ma...%20U%20mad.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234