Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 695
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BROOKLYN, NY
    Posts
    6,539
    vCash
    1500
    The team that Mike D got in 08, had Woody got that team they would have been alot better imo


    Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,255
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    The team that Mike D got in 08, had Woody got that team they would have been alot better imo
    LOL Its hard to argue with that right now..

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    I wonder what would have happened if we had Woody on some of those teams between 05-10
    well if he could have gotten Curry, Lee, Marbury, Crawford etc to play defense then I say saint-hood



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    The team that Mike D got in 08, had Woody got that team they would have been alot better imo
    My guess is Woody would not have pushed Donnie for Duhon and Marbury would have played and that would have been epic, with Woody's holding players accountable, and buying in, I wish we could have seen it.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,849
    vCash
    1500
    He made Atlanta better every year since 08' and they had a mediocre roster at best when they first made the playoffs. We always had talent, but couldn't contain their headcases.

    Woody could've gotten the best out of guys like Nate, Curry, Randolph, Marbury and Crawford.

    It was always lack of motivation and focus that led to our downfall with those teams.

    Its Over.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    538
    vCash
    1500
    Finally! A place where we could talk about Stuart Gray!

    So...how about that Stuart Gray?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BROOKLYN, NY
    Posts
    6,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    My guess is Woody would not have pushed Donnie for Duhon and Marbury would have played and that would have been epic, with Woody's holding players accountable, and buying in, I wish we could have seen it.
    This is why I brought it up. Marbury, Randolph, Crawford etc were all super talented players and still in their prime. If Woody got these guys on track it would have been really interesting to see how it would have turned out.


    Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,382
    vCash
    1500
    Woody is great but hes not a magician. Nobody was getting those collective personalities to sacrifice and buy in to the committment to the team concept and the intangibles that win basketball games.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    He made Atlanta better every year since 08' and they had a mediocre roster at best when they first made the playoffs. We always had talent, but couldn't contain their headcases.

    Woody could've gotten the best out of guys like Nate, Curry, Randolph, Marbury and Crawford.

    It was always lack of motivation and focus that led to our downfall with those teams.
    this guy here and wilson chandler would've fit perfectly with this knicks team 2 of my fav knicks in the past 10 years
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    this guy here and wilson chandler would've fit perfectly with this knicks team 2 of my fav knicks in the past 10 years
    yes Chandler has not been the same since leaving here he needs ny.............I think GAllo would beast here as well.

    I was also no fan of Lee's because of his hands up no defense but I have to wonder how he would perform with Woody because he's beasting this yr in GS with Ellis gone.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  11. 12-16-2012, 05:33 PM

    The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!

    Reason
    Offensive name calling

  12. #56
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,869
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Woody is great but hes not a magician. Nobody was getting those collective personalities to sacrifice and buy in to the committment to the team concept and the intangibles that win basketball games.
    Nobody claims he is a magician..............he's the wizard.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  13. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    5,014
    vCash
    1500
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 12-18-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: removed offensive quote

  14. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    3,876
    vCash
    992
    Milos Vujanic ...Knick point guard of the future.


    The Knicks are back!

  15. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,833
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Milos Vujanic ...Knick point guard of the future.


    Vujanic & Lampe were going to be big players for us and get us onto the whole "euro" craze.

  16. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    charlie ward....... one of the biggest hearts the knicks ever produced...i take him over starks any day....
    I do miss Ward, but I think our biggest loss was the early retirement of Allan Houston due to Petafemoral Arthritis... Maybe we should hire Sprewell as our flared nostril, on court intensity coach... He could definitely use the paycheck
    Last edited by AH20; 12-17-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Add

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •