Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The team that Mike D got in 08, had Woody got that team they would have been alot better imo

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    The team that Mike D got in 08, had Woody got that team they would have been alot better imo
    LOL Its hard to argue with that right now..

vCash
    I wonder what would have happened if we had Woody on some of those teams between 05-10
    well if he could have gotten Curry, Lee, Marbury, Crawford etc to play defense then I say saint-hood

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    My guess is Woody would not have pushed Donnie for Duhon and Marbury would have played and that would have been epic, with Woody's holding players accountable, and buying in, I wish we could have seen it.

vCash
    He made Atlanta better every year since 08' and they had a mediocre roster at best when they first made the playoffs. We always had talent, but couldn't contain their headcases.

Woody could've gotten the best out of guys like Nate, Curry, Randolph, Marbury and Crawford.

It was always lack of motivation and focus that led to our downfall with those teams.

Its Over.

vCash
    Finally! A place where we could talk about Stuart Gray!

So...how about that Stuart Gray?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    My guess is Woody would not have pushed Donnie for Duhon and Marbury would have played and that would have been epic, with Woody's holding players accountable, and buying in, I wish we could have seen it.
    This is why I brought it up. Marbury, Randolph, Crawford etc were all super talented players and still in their prime. If Woody got these guys on track it would have been really interesting to see how it would have turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Woody is great but hes not a magician. Nobody was getting those collective personalities to sacrifice and buy in to the committment to the team concept and the intangibles that win basketball games.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    He made Atlanta better every year since 08' and they had a mediocre roster at best when they first made the playoffs. We always had talent, but couldn't contain their headcases.

Woody could've gotten the best out of guys like Nate, Curry, Randolph, Marbury and Crawford.

It was always lack of motivation and focus that led to our downfall with those teams.
    this guy here and wilson chandler would've fit perfectly with this knicks team 2 of my fav knicks in the past 10 years
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    this guy here and wilson chandler would've fit perfectly with this knicks team 2 of my fav knicks in the past 10 years
    yes Chandler has not been the same since leaving here he needs ny.............I think GAllo would beast here as well.

I was also no fan of Lee's because of his hands up no defense but I have to wonder how he would perform with Woody because he's beasting this yr in GS with Ellis gone.

11. 12-16-2012, 05:33 PM

The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!

Reason
    Offensive name calling

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Woody is great but hes not a magician. Nobody was getting those collective personalities to sacrifice and buy in to the committment to the team concept and the intangibles that win basketball games.
    Nobody claims he is a magician..............he's the wizard.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 12-18-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: removed offensive quote

vCash
    Milos Vujanic ...Knick point guard of the future.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Milos Vujanic ...Knick point guard of the future.

Vujanic & Lampe were going to be big players for us and get us onto the whole "euro" craze.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    charlie ward....... one of the biggest hearts the knicks ever produced...i take him over starks any day....
    I do miss Ward, but I think our biggest loss was the early retirement of Allan Houston due to Petafemoral Arthritis... Maybe we should hire Sprewell as our flared nostril, on court intensity coach... He could definitely use the paycheck
    Last edited by AH20; 12-17-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Add

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast