Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Shawne Williams (no longer in the NBA) was arrested for drug possession (marijuana). I guess he's back to his old ways again.
    Last edited by THE MTL; 12-15-2012 at 11:48 PM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash

Shawne Williams arrested....

http://m.newsok.com/former-nba-playe...stom_click=rss

I guess he's back to his old ways again

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Dumb mother****er! Smoking grass is no big deal, but if you are 26, have been in trouble in the past and you are talented enough to play in the NBA as long as you don't keep ****ing up, you might want to rethink smoking a blunt in your ****ing car.

vCash
    Damn thats unfortunate. Hotboxing and got bagged by the boys in blue.

vCash
    Shawne Williams is bout dis life.

vCash
    Some funny things on this thread. The Nando stuff was well done... kinda like a tribute to a lost brother...

Anyway, some things not named Knicks that I am interested in are.

- Jamal Crawford - Age and maturity has done wonders for Jamal's game. He is like the epitome of the 6 man. So if given the choice would you swap J.Craw for JR?

- The Warriors (Mark Jackson, David Lee) Good to see Jax doin it in GS. They are easily my 2nd favorite team right now. I guess it helps that I live in the area. DLee is still putting up #s!!! I never would have guessed. But his offensive game actually seems to be improving. (I honestly thought he'd regress) Anyway if Bogut could ever get on the court they'd make a good tandem a good matching of strengths/weaknesses. We never had that when he was with the Knicks nobody could block shots or protect the weak side well enough to cover for DLee's defensive inabilities. Same for Z-Bo (See Gasol).

- Do you think he would have made a good complement to Melo? or are their games too similar?
    Last edited by oballers; 12-15-2012 at 02:36 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    Some funny things on this thread. The Nando stuff was well done... kinda like a tribute to a lost brother...

Anyway, some things not named Knicks that I am interested in are.

- Jamal Crawford - Age and maturity has done wonders for Jamal's game. He is like the epitome of the 6 man. So if given the choice would you swap J.Craw for JR?

- The Warriors (Mark Jackson, David Lee) Good to see Jax doin it in GS. They are easily my 2nd favorite team right now. I guess it helps that I live in the area. DLee is still putting up #s!!! I never would have guessed. But his offensive game actually seems to be improving. (I honestly thought he'd regress) Anyway if Bogut could ever get on the court they'd make a good tandem a good matching of strengths/weaknesses. We never had that when he was with the Knicks nobody could block shots or protect the weak side well enough to cover for DLee's defensive inabilities. Same for Z-Bo (See Gasol).

- Do you think he would have made a good complement to Melo? or are their games too similar?
    Well there is no comparison offensively, I mean we are talking two streaky shooters, but Craw is on a lot more than not. and I've not seen a much better stroke than his and his cross is damn right nasty.

But Woody actually keeps JR on the court for defense, rebounds and he finds Novak quite often and now lately Kidd.

The question is more for Woody and I'd wonder about that, because you can put JR on the court with Novak, but could you imagine Craw and Novak on the court together defensively?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    This Gallo dunk off the backboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoDqJ4LCgdE

Was ridonkulous last night

still wouldnt trade Melo for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    This Gallo dunk off the backboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoDqJ4LCgdE

Was ridonkulous last night

still wouldnt trade Melo for him
    I saw this, this was a sick play
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-16-2012 at 12:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Sean Williams (no longer in the NBA) was arrested for drug possession (marijuana). I guess he's back to his old ways again.
    Shawne

vCash
    Allan Houston, my all time favorite Knick... smoothest looking jumper in nba history... wish he never got injured, we wouldn't have been bad for so long...

Jeff Van Gundy, everything about him say's New York, need i say more? my favorite Knicks coach of all time... both player and coach, along with many others provided me with memories and feelings i'll never forget... thank you NYK
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    Interesting STAT:

most double doubles:

Number one and number 2- Zach and Lee, interesting lol

vCash
    Toronto beating up on Houston early on, I want them to make this a long game and load Harden with tons of minutes.

Calderon on fire and Lin well not a good start.

How about a couple OT's lol

vCash
    I wonder what would have happened if we had Woody on some of those teams between 05-10

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast