Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gallo & Lin FTW!

vCash
    Oakley has been pretty quiet since ripping his former team two months ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Oakley has been pretty quiet since ripping his former team two months ago.
    He can't do interviews dudes want their money he prolly lost betting against us.

vCash
    Pre - Walsh

Pg - Marbury/ Nate / Collins
    Sg - J craw / Fred Jones
    SF - Q / Wilson / Balkman / JJ
    PF - Zbo / Lee / Rose
    C - Fatboy / JAMES / Morris

This years team

PG - RayRay / Pablo
    SG - Kidd / Jr / Shump / White
    SF - Melo / Novak / Brewer / Cope
    PF - State / SHEEEEEEDDD / Thomas
    C - Tyson / Camby

It's amazing what walsh tore down and started and now Grunwald is finishing and making better. I remember when Melo rumors starts flying alot of poster said " No don't trade Gallo and crew for Melo " . And other posters like myself said you trade role players for Melo. I love this team and glad to finally have a real squad and star to cheer on for the first time since I was a kid and ewing was in his twilight years
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Never understood the love for Mozzy. I remember him being a piece that a lot of people were pissed about throwing in for Melo. There is absolutely nothing that stands out about him in any way whatsoever.

I spent every year missing VanGundy up until this year. Always loved that dude. But, I am really enjoying the way that Woodson coaches, so it makes me finally able to move on past VanGundy a bit.

Not a former Knick- but Farried makes me salivate and think "What if" every time I see one of those monster games he puts up. A poor man's Zebo or DLee. I like Shump, but I hope he turns out to be a beast, since I wanted Farried so bad on draft night and he was available and turning into an amazing pro

vCash

vCash
    Crazy how wilson chandler has fallen off!

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ View Post
    Never understood the love for Mozzy. I remember him being a piece that a lot of people were pissed about throwing in for Melo. There is absolutely nothing that stands out about him in any way whatsoever.

I spent every year missing VanGundy up until this year. Always loved that dude. But, I am really enjoying the way that Woodson coaches, so it makes me finally able to move on past VanGundy a bit.

Not a former Knick- but Farried makes me salivate and think "What if" every time I see one of those monster games he puts up. A poor man's Zebo or DLee. I like Shump, but I hope he turns out to be a beast, since I wanted Farried so bad on draft night and he was available and turning into an amazing pro
    I was saying all of this last night talking with my buddies. Mozgov was the last straw that people freaked out about - like oh they want Mozzy too DEAL OFF. Seriously for Melo? You do that every time. The team that gets the best player always wins the trade. I'm with you on Farried too I wanted him. I love Shump but Farried's rebounding and defensive intensity would have been a great compliment for this team.

The Gallo/Chandler arguments that used to go around this forum were always interesting but man have they both been a huge disappointment. I was a big Gallo fan and he just has not improved and isn't nearly the shooter I thought he would be. The only thing that has been settled in the great Gallo/Chandler debate is that neither are anything better than league average players.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    I was saying all of this last night talking with my buddies. Mozgov was the last straw that people freaked out about - like oh they want Mozzy too DEAL OFF. Seriously for Melo? You do that every time. The team that gets the best player always wins the trade. I'm with you on Farried too I wanted him. I love Shump but Farried's rebounding and defensive intensity would have been a great compliment for this team.

The Gallo/Chandler arguments that used to go around this forum were always interesting but man have they both been a huge disappointment. I was a big Gallo fan and he just has not improved and isn't nearly the shooter I thought he would be. The only thing that has been settled in the great Gallo/Chandler debate is that neither are anything better than league average players.
    This is what it is. I think he has defiantly improved his handle and his ability to get to the hole but he just has not been an elite jump shooter or close. Its weird b/c that's what he was billed has.

vCash
    where is Nando with the Hill references? How did he do last night lol?

Seems the old guys are outplaying these young so called studs we gave up.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    where is Nando with the Hill references? How did he do last night lol?

Seems the old guys are outplaying these young so called studs we gave up.
    Knicks are 17-5.

RIP NANDO.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Knicks are 17-5.

RIP NANDO.
    But Grizz ar 14-5 and beat us....
    Zbo is the best player on that team.....
    That means we couldn't even share the same bus....
    What us everybody like sucha big fuss?...
    Melo sucks....
    Zbo is the best in the world...
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post

I never viewed it like that, Mozzy was an asset. I don't think anyone believed he would be great or anything, but he was a young big man on a cheap contract.

DEN came out and admitted they didn't even know much about him but they just wanted him because they thought they could get him, and heck, they were right.

Obviously we always got the best player in the trade, but we did give up too much AT THE TIME.

vCash
    We basically traded all of them for Melo and Tyson I'd take that everyday of the week
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    But Grizz ar 14-5 and beat us,,,
    Zbo is the best player on that team,,,,
    That means we couldn't even share the same bus,,,,
    What us everybody like sucha big fuss?,,,
    Melo sucks,,,,
    Zbo is the best in the world,,,
    Fixed

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast