Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ex-Knicks (players, coach's) official Thread

Okay folks by popular demand we now have the official ex knicks thread for all players, coach's who were once either playing of coaching our team.

So for all you posters wanting a spot to go to talk about other teams games where ex knicks are now this is the place.

So all the Mike D, Lin, Gallo, Chandler, Nate, Lee, Zach, Marbury, TD, Mozzy, Crawford, Landry, Wilcox, Turiaf, Jeffries, etc can now be discussed right here in our Knicks forum without being deleted or closed.

Important note however: This is by request and granted by PSD so please do not abuse this opportunity. This is for pure discussion purposes and not to bait, or name call other posters.

Simply post about the ex knicks in a proper manner, without breaking any PSD rules and this thread will remain open. If we cannot follow rules then the thread will have to be closed.

Thank you and enjoy............

Now I can't fly my airplane

2. 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
    Reason
    off topic

vCash
    Hahaha Brilliant

vCash
    The only one I miss is Wilson Chandler. Other than that, the 90's Knicks had players I really miss.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    I always said Knicks clearly made right move to get Melo for that cast of characters. Looking back if we didn't have to include Felton in that deal....

-Is Antoni still the coach?
    -Do we have Tyson?
    -Is there Linsanity?
    -Does Sheed come out of retirement? Don't do it to em Sheeeed

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    **** JERRRRRRR.................

These threads are always fun, David Lee is the only ex-knick I would want back right now. Dude is so underrated.
    Last edited by Anji; 12-12-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYShepinFL View Post
    I always said Knicks clearly made right move to get Melo for that cast of characters. Looking back if we didn't have to include Felton in that deal....

-Is Antoni still the coach?
    -Do we have Tyson?
    -Is there Linsanity?
    -Does Sheed come out of retirement? Don't do it to em Sheeeed
    That Melo trade has so many deep roots and can be looked at soo many ways.

-no there is no Linsanity because we don't take him off waivers with Ray here
    -no there is no Novak, because we don't take him off waivers with Gallo and Chandler here
    -no there is no Tyson because we will not amnesty Billups and Mozzy is here.
    -no there is no JR, because Chandler and Iman so we don't get him out from China
    - we still would have the amnesty to use which would make for interesting topics.
    - back to Iman, would he have been the pick without the trade?
    - without Melo its highly doubtful Kidd is here.
    -Camby is not a Knick most probably
    -with Amare hurt, Iman down, would we have been a bottom feeder once again looking forward to draft night? And I highly doubt we are 16-5.

With no Melo trade, Nets are the toast of NY thats for sure, and Melo is probably a Brooklyn player kicking our butts.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Toney ****ing douglas.... Welcome back to life. Glad to see hes back on track. Really didn't deserve what happened to him. His defense and 3pt shot used to be amazing.... i dunno what happened to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2jvQvNiegs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    That Melo trade has so many deep roots and can be looked at soo many ways.

-no there is no Linsanity because we don't take him off waivers with Ray here
    -no there is no Novak, because we don't take him off waivers with Gallo and Chandler here
    -no there is no Tyson because we will not amnesty Billups and Mozzy is here.
    -no there is no JR, because Chandler and Iman so we don't get him out from China
    - we still would have the amnesty to use which would make for interesting topics.
    - back to Iman, would he have been the pick without the trade?
    - without Melo its highly doubtful Kidd is here.
    -Camby is not a Knick most probably
    -with Amare hurt, Iman down, would we have been a bottom feeder once again looking forward to draft night? And I highly doubt we are 16-5.

With no Melo trade, Nets are the toast of NY thats for sure, and Melo is probably a Brooklyn player kicking our butts.
    Well i'm glad we pulled the trigger. Melo been my dude since watching him ball at syracuse. Just look at the guys we gave up. I miss only Chandler and thought he would be back this year. Gallo to me is so damn soft. Mozgoz=poster in another language. I thought we should have brought back Anthony carter last year.

Agree on others guys points. Lee is a beast in disguise and Toney had high hopes for him, his role was combo guard off the bench Antoni just couldn't figure that out.

vCash
    charlie ward....... one of the biggest hearts the knicks ever produced...i take him over starks any day....

vCash
    Gallo was nasty today. But Lawson choked in the clutch per usual

vCash
    Ex Knicks that possibly could return and help next season for cheap- Billups, Moz, and Wilson. But not likely or nescesary.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Chandlers under contract and Kidd is the backup point next season, so Idon't see the point in bringing back Billups.

Mozgov would be a good cheap pick up. Wonder if Grunny was apart of bringing him here 2 years ago.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

vCash
    billups and w chandler.we could get him back since he is not playing in denver.give them brewer and camby and get him back,like felton he loves playing with the knicks

vCash
    Jefferies having a career year avg 1.1 ppg. O and Darko Milicic having a career year as well.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Speaking of former players. Me and Renaldo Balkman popped mollies and started sweatin, woo
    Future Ace

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast