Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yipeee BFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Guess this is the ***** forum. Not all games are pretty boys. The Packers at 7 points, Indy 3 points. Giants 0 points, Baltimore 0 points, TB 0 points. Holy cow not every scores 50 points out the gate, shocker.

I swear ya'll just love to *****. And I'm not saying Miami is playing well, but damn.
    We're 5-8. We're 28th in total points scored. With the exception of a fluke, we've been terrible for 10 years. Jimmy Johnson failed, Wannstedt failed, Saban quit, Cameron was one and done, Sparano sucked, the stadium's empty, our future franchise qb is innaccurate, and so much more.

There's a lot to ***** about.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    So I just got home and the first thing I see is Henne complete back to back passes that look exactly the same. Niiiiiiiiiiice

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We're 5-8. We're 28th in total points scored. With the exception of a fluke, we've been terrible for 10 years. Jimmy Johnson failed, Wannstedt failed, Saban quit, Cameron was one and done, Sparano sucked, the stadium's empty, our future franchise qb is innaccurate, and so much more.

There's a lot to ***** about.
    Well I thought we were hear to watch the Jaguars Dolphins game. Go see a psychiatrist if all that is giving you a problem. None of what you said about the past has a single thing to do with this game right now. And you're still complaining about it?
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Well I thought we were hear to watch the Jaguars Dolphins game. Go see a psychiatrist if all that is giving you a problem. None of what you said about the past has a single thing to do with this game right now. And you're still complaining about it?
    There's no one at the game, so lets not act like we're the only ones who are displeased with the product that is on the field. It's a total embarrassment and it's relevant to today's game.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    There's no one at the game, so lets not act like we're the only ones who are displeased with the product that is on the field. It's a total embarrassment and it's relevant to today's game.
    It was empty earlier in the season when we were winning games. There's 4 pages of *****ing and complaining, not one single mentions of us driving and scoring a touchdown. It seems like some people rather ***** and moan than win, anyways. Well, you're getting your wish once again..

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    And now we have someone *****ing about other people *****ing. Wonderful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    And now we have someone *****ing about other people *****ing. Wonderful.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Reggie is as good as gone. He can't run in this offense.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Does Bush not realize football is a contact sport?

vCash
    Wow

vCash
    wtf was that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    wtf was that
    x2 haha. Wow. I mean do you want your punter throwing a fade on 4th down on a trick play. I'd take the 3 or just go for it. That just made Come on man.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Lol wut? Where the hell is yboord right now?

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    What
    the

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast