Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i was going to guess Tannehill
    I said decent, not elite...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    true. Binns or Bush then
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If we don't score atleast 21 points vs these guys then we have big issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    If we don't score atleast 21 points vs these guys then we have big issues.
    how are we going to score 21 points without Bess? at least we should find out what Matthews has
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Our corners better play closer to the receivers today or checkdown Chad's gonna have a big day with the 6-10 yard routes.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Watch Henne embarrass our secondary today.

vCash
    Check downs and screens are going to kill us

vCash
    I love Odrick's Pee Wee Herman dance after a sack

vCash
    Odrick's a loner, a rebel.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Im so sick of Tannehill missing easy throws. His accuracy or lack thereof is alarming. I agree with Omar Kelly and double down at QB with a 1st or 2nd on a QB. We cant afford to miss AGAIN on QB. It will set us back at least another 5 years.

We have a lot of picks to fill in the rest of the team later on. Unless there is an elite skill player at our pick, we need to draft another QB

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    Im so sick of Tannehill missing easy throws. His accuracy or lack thereof is alarming. I agree with Omar Kelly and double down at QB with a 1st or 2nd on a QB. We cant afford to miss AGAIN on QB. It will set us back at least another 5 years.

We have a lot of picks to fill in the rest of the team later on. Unless there is an elite skill player at our pick, we need to draft another QB
    Don't agree. This is a weak class for QB's. I also think Tanny needs more time to develop. I like the idea of Devlin on our team as a potential project. I know that's a long shot, and he may never play, but who knows. I think drafting a QB does us no help. Now you've got a potential 1st or seconder rounder sitting on the bench guaranteed. Whether it be who we draft or Tanny. Our team needs talent in some holes. I wouldn't waist it on a QB.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Don't agree. This is a weak class for QB's. I also think Tanny needs more time to develop. I like the idea of Devlin on our team as a potential project. I know that's a long shot, and he may never play, but who knows. I think drafting a QB does us no help. Now you've got a potential 1st or seconder rounder sitting on the bench guaranteed. Whether it be who we draft or Tanny. Our team needs talent in some holes. I wouldn't waist it on a QB.
    You sound like u think Tanny is the future for us. If u think that then an early pick on a QB would be idiotic. I just think he is a bust for lack of a better term. He will be decent at best. Borderline starter for his career, nothing more. That's not acceptable to me.

I also think it's clear Moore is a better QB than Tannehill. I think that did major damage to Philbin with his relationshi with the players. Sending the wrong message

The Future

vCash
    Smith is the most target CB in the league. SMH

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast