Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Did everyone see RVP almost die? I mean get hit in the head with the ball.All the same to Fergie though

vCash
    Fergie is always blowing things out of proportion lol

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    if thats close to murder then i wonder what was cantona bruce leeing that fan

vCash
    It wasn't as bad as Fergie made it sound but to be fair it could have been dangerous getting belted from that close.

I don't think Williams did it intentionally though.

vCash
    williams is class, so underrated.

vCash
    so yeah clint dempsey's goal made me skeet

vCash
    wasnt it a deflection?

vCash
    Anyone watching United and Liverpool?

Kagawa doesn't look comfortable at all on the wing. Hopefully Valencia will come on for the second half, United live on the wing and it's hurting them only having one wing at the moment.

I'm glad Young and Reina are both OK.

Also it's worth mentioning that the officiating has been pretty good. Some refs would have been waving cards for the collisions that caused the Young and Reina injuries but I thought they were both 50/50s.

vCash
    I miss when there were Liverpool fans on here. They used to get so butthurt.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I miss when there were Liverpool fans on here. They used to get so butthurt.
    Haha I know a few and they are a whiny lot. I find that most fans of big clubs are like that though

I didn't even realise that Vidic was offside for the winning goal until they pointed it out after the match. Liverpool got really unlucky there but I don't think the linesman could have seen that it hit Vidic.

Glad to see Glen Johnson is still furiously showing how unqualified he is to play for England. He'll still get picked though

****in' Arsenal defenders Koscielny gives away the most blatant penalty in football history and now Oxlade-Chamberlain has to go to the bench for a defender. I'm glad it stayed 0-0 because the match might have become dull if City had a lead to defend against 10 men.

vCash
    Milner lovely.

Arsenal fans could do to stop giving stick to the ref and maybe get on their team to play some proper defense.

Nice job by Kompany to prevent a fight. Zabalata stop being a muppet you only got a little slap and it was possibly accidental anyway.

vCash
    Seriously now, the officials seem to be getting everything right and some Arsenal players have put in some really dirty tackles but they're *****ing after every call. Some of the players and fans are really embarrassing themselves.

vCash
    did the mistake of staying at a pub a bit later and watched the first half... what a pathetic excuse of a game most of us haven't watched a premier league game in a while and we were all laughing our ***** off with the "spectacle". Please don't tell me that it's been a good first half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    did the mistake of staying at a pub a bit later and watched the first half... what a pathetic excuse of a game most of us haven't watched a premier league game in a while and we were all laughing our ***** off with the "spectacle". Please don't tell me that it's been a good first half.
    It's been a **** match throughout. One of the teams has acted professionally and the other one hasn't.

It's kind of funny as well that despite all the **** the ref has got from the Arsenal, possibly his only bad mistake could be the Kompany red card.

vCash
    Dirty Tackles? City got away with the same tackles that we got carded for.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast