WEEK 15: New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    vs.
    New Orleans Saints

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 16
    1:00 PM EST

vCash
    This is a game of Pride we do not need to let these guys beat us. Plus we can set the tone for next year since we know next season someone new will win our division.

Pridebowl 2012 for the Pride trophy

Saints vs Bucs
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 12-12-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I honestly couldn't care less about this game. The Bucs took themselves out of the running by losing to Philly, and I think they lose to St. Louis next week. They have no shot at going to the playoffs. 2nd place in the South isn't much of a prize.

******** Draft Pick Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I honestly couldn't care less about this game. The Bucs took themselves out of the running by losing to Philly, and I think they lose to St. Louis next week. They have no shot at going to the playoffs. 2nd place in the South isn't much of a prize.

******** Draft Pick Bowl
    What about setting the tone for next season? Well I guess thats more of a hypothetical and if we finish with a worse record reality is we can get a better draft pick and possibly field a better team.

Hypothetical vs Reality

But then if players are half assing to get a better pick does that not skew our team evaluation in terms of our needs and ability maybe at this point we have enough body of work to determine the needs and who has skills an who doesn't and tanking the season is just an ethical thing. Just throwing out thoughts.

Brees posted on Facebook never quit. So if I am to believe him then I think we will win this game and the rest of them and finish 8-8.

Do we really want to watch our guys lose to Bucs Cowboys!!! and Panthers???

Especially the Cowboys
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    These are division games, the last thing you want to do is lose those games at home. It just builds confidence for the next year when they come back to play in the dome.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    These are division games, the last thing you want to do is lose those games at home. It just builds confidence for the next year when they come back to play in the dome.
    But what if when they come back because we threw the games we have a stud OT or a stud LB etc. Does that point of view interest you? I admit it does make me go hmmmmm.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    You can't throw games, but do you need Brees playing every snap of a worthless game?

vCash
    You can't throw games, but do you need Brees playing every snap of a worthless game?
    You should be in politics but I see your point.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    About to get my M.A. in Political Science, so it's good to know it stuck!

vCash
    About to get my M.A. in Political Science, so it's good to know it stuck!
    Congratz!!! I just finished my Bachelors in IT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Can you guys believe it though we are technically not eliminated from the playoffs wouldnt it be wild if we made it and went to the Superbowl - wishful thinking.

Some of you are probably like but theres a scenario I can't explain it but it exists.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Can you guys believe it though we are technically not eliminated from the playoffs wouldnt it be wild if we made it and went to the Superbowl - wishful thinking.

Some of you are probably like but theres a scenario I can't explain it but it exists.
    I would literally take a picture of my middle finger, wrap it up, and send it straight to Roger Goodell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23 View Post
    I would literally take a picture of my middle finger, wrap it up, and send it straight to Roger Goodell.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Tampa is hard to predict. I don't know if that loss to Philly will fire them up or deflate them. I imagine they want revenge especially after they feel screwed about how the Saints won in Tampa. Martin's going to get his yards, so the Saints can't let Freeman and Jackson kill them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Congratz!!! I just finished my Bachelors in IT
    Awesome news

Applied to 13 Ph.D. programs. Will probably be in another part of the country where the Saints' game isn't the local game (may have to pony up for NFL Sunday Ticket), and I doubt I'll have a chance to watch them live unless they travel to wherever I am. The last Saints' game I might attend for a while would be the Chiefs' game

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast