Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 535
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777

    The NO HOMERS MVP Thread

    Only three are included.

    You can vote

    Brady
    Manning
    Peterson

    No other.

    If you're a Patriots, Broncos, or Vikings fan. You cannot vote.

    I'm not making a poll since I don't know everyone's fandom and they will still vote.

    Just say who and we'll see how it looks after about 50 posts or so.



    Adrian Peterson
    Norm
    RedandGold_35
    Pakman
    Jets012
    tripleplay2007
    lolPhillies
    long ball
    crzyhawk
    Wrench
    TheBigCheese21
    SenecaValley46
    rawz
    brodawgs
    BDawk4Prez
    Dcup
    LakersA's49ers
    Jack of Blades
    ElChinoLatino
    j11430

    Tom Brady
    NYMetros
    CyborgMushroom
    FortDetroit
    sager729
    rocket
    BaddNewz
    Kmeezy9
    jammastershake
    NYSPORTS98
    Jint.
    Peyton Manning
    BCB mwat15
    homestar
    Jetsguy
    torrance
    raiderfaninTX
    Shareeb_omac2
    alexander_37
    Last edited by Norm; 12-12-2012 at 11:20 PM.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,960
    vCash
    1500
    Whoa whoa, no Rodgers?
    Rodgers is carrying his team as much as AP

    If there's not Rodgers, can I vote for AP as a Pats fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

    I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Whoa whoa, no Rodgers?

    Rodgers is carrying his team as much as AP

    If there's not Rodgers, can I vote for AP as a Pats fan?
    Just stop. You're a Patriots fan.

    And no he is not in the MVP discussion. I've seen nobody even bring him up.

    You're just trying to muddy the waters.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,960
    vCash
    1500
    Why? Like you said, the Vikings without AP would be beyond horrible. I think the Packers would be in a similar situation without ARod
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

    I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,746
    vCash
    1500
    Can I vote for a non Bronco?

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Why? Like you said, the Vikings without AP would be beyond horrible. I think the Packers would be in a similar situation without ARod
    Okay.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,605
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Just stop. You're a Patriots fan.

    And no he is not in the MVP discussion. I've seen nobody even bring him up.

    You're just trying to muddy the waters.

    Mike Sando's MVP Watch

    1.) Manning
    2.) Brady
    3.) Rodgers
    4.) Peterson


    Here you go

    Welcome to Anfield Mr. Balotelli!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Can I vote for a non Bronco?
    Lol I'm not taking your vote for Brady burch.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Mike Sando's MVP Watch

    1.) Manning
    2.) Brady
    3.) Rodgers
    4.) Peterson


    Here you go
    Don't care. This is for PSD not some random douche. I can find someone who has AP number one I'm sure.

    AP's momentum will gain as he gets closer to 2k. That's the key.

    And again. It's me..........

    AND BRONCOS AND PATS FANS.

    C'mon guys.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,746
    vCash
    1500
    Humph whatever. I guess you actually just took my vote lol.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,960
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Mike Sando's MVP Watch

    1.) Manning
    2.) Brady
    3.) Rodgers
    4.) Peterson


    Here you go
    Not to mention Dilfer mentioned it on MNF. Go look up the guys numbers. I honestly can't remember the last time that team lost a game. He's been playing great on a team decimated by injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

    I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,410
    vCash
    1000
    So Norm can you please explain how RB's are more important than QB or OL I'm still missing that from the last thread.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Not to mention Dilfer mentioned it on MNF. Go look up the guys numbers. I honestly can't remember the last time that team lost a game. He's been playing great on a team decimated by injuries.
    I get killed for saying GB is decimated by injuries. And we just got punked by NYG in primetime.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,765
    vCash
    1500
    I'd vote Peterson personally, but it's very close among the 3 and a hard choice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,632
    vCash
    1275
    Peyton Manning

    2nd in Comp%
    2nd in TD%
    10th in INT%
    4th in Y/A
    2nd in ANY/A

    Oh, and the Broncos have already scored 50 more points than they did all of last season.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •