Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Braylon is back! Predict his game...

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 catch

0 0%
  • 2 catches

3 10.34%
  • 3 catches

3 10.34%
  • 4 catches

6 20.69%
  • 5 catches

2 6.90%
  • 69 or more catches

14 48.28%
  • 0 catches cut immediately after game.

1 3.45%
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    This is not a "could" situation. If the Jets win out and the Colts lose their last 2, the Jets ARE IN the playoffs.

The only question would be if they're the 5h or 6th seed.
    That is crazy to think the Colts could miss out after being 9-4. We need some help from the Chiefs over the next couple of weeks, which is obviously pretty unsettling.

vCash
    Back to Magoo's post we would more than likely be the 6th seed after losing head to head to the Steelers back in Week 2. That loss is really gonna hurt us but if we can somehow become the 5th seed we won't have to play the Patriots in the playoffs which makes me very happy

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I don't think we have earned the right to talk about playoff seeding yet. I fully expect tonight's game to be a nail biter since Tennessee is bound to be pumped up, and I have just about 0 confidence in Sanchez at this point. I want to see a lot of Bilal Powell and hopefully the Jet defense can take over the game.

vCash
    I was just thinking to myself about how Revis could have affected some of those loses, I know at least one of those losses could have went the other way with revis playing in the secondary.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    I was just thinking to myself about how Revis could have affected some of those loses, I know at least one of those losses could have went the other way with revis playing in the secondary.
    pittsburgh game probably. idk if wallace catches that TD at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    If Houston plays their final 2 games like they did yesterday, we will make the playoffs
    They will have nothing to play for if not mistaken.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Back to Magoo's post we would more than likely be the 6th seed after losing head to head to the Steelers back in Week 2. That loss is really gonna hurt us but if we can somehow become the 5th seed we won't have to play the Patriots in the playoffs which makes me very happy
    **** That...the biggest reason I want IN the playoffs is to play them and knock their ***** out...imagine that feeling? How awesome would that be...just like the season they beat us 45-3 then we went to their house and served em bus tickets.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Hope they've been tuning up the War Machine all day. He needs a big day if we want to win today. It'll be a close one. Could be similar to the last two weeks where by the last quarter, the defense is just too worn down to stop the run and the big uglies up front start dominating.

Gotta watch out for my boy Mike Martin though. He's tough up front, having a great rookie season.

vCash
    I read earlier today that Joe McKnight is ready to go tonight. I'm hoping to see a lot of him and Powell tonight

vCash

If the Jets and Bengals or Colts make the playoffs at 9-7, the Jets are #5.

It the Jets and Steelers make the playoffs at 9-7, the Jets are #6.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Hope they've been tuning up the War Machine all day. He needs a big day if we want to win today. It'll be a close one. Could be similar to the last two weeks where by the last quarter, the defense is just too worn down to stop the run and the big uglies up front start dominating.

Gotta watch out for my boy Mike Martin though. He's tough up front, having a great rookie season.
    It's likely that the Jets are going to have to throw the ball tonight to win. No turnovers is the key to this game.

Locker can move the ball, but the Jets D can rattle him.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    If the Jets and Bengals or Colts make the playoffs at 9-7, the Jets are #5.

It the Jets and Steelers make the playoffs at 9-7, the Jets are #6.
    I'd much rather be the #5 seed and play the Bengals than have to play the Patriots as the #6 seed given how they played last night against the 49ers

vCash
    I'd much rather be the #5 seed and play the Bengals than have to play the Patriots as the #6 seed given how they played last night against the 49ers
    If the Jets are #5, they'll probably play the Ravens in the first round. The Bengals or Colts (in that scenario) would play the Patriots.

Edit: There is still the possibility that the Bengals or Colts would be the #5 seed if one of them finishes with a better record than the Jets. The scenarios I was referring to require that the Jets are tied with one of those teams at 9-7.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 12-17-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I am not going to get my hopes up, but I hope we have a good showing tonight in a win (kow) - preferably a bow-out win (kow), but I'll be grateful for any kind of win.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    I just hope we don't get embarrassed like we usually seem to do in prime-time. I feel we should win this game but you just never know with this team.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast