Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Braylon is back! Predict his game...

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 catch

    0 0%
  • 2 catches

    3 10.34%
  • 3 catches

    3 10.34%
  • 4 catches

    6 20.69%
  • 5 catches

    2 6.90%
  • 69 or more catches

    14 48.28%
  • 0 catches cut immediately after game.

    1 3.45%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 616 to 624 of 624
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    30,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Like Magoo said, it was the 2008 draft and oh by the way, you passed on Flacco for Vernon Gholston. All I can say to Mike T. and Mangini on that one is
    Flacco was considered a reach in that draft though.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Well look at Flacco now he's had an up and down year in 2012 but he's got something Sanchez hasn't had in his career as of yet...WEAPONS!!!


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Well look at Flacco now he's had an up and down year in 2012 but he's got something Sanchez hasn't had in his career as of yet...WEAPONS!!!
    your very up an down crom first you hate sanchez and want anyone but him, now your a sanchez supporter again? i cant keep up man!


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Well look at Flacco now he's had an up and down year in 2012 but he's got something Sanchez hasn't had in his career as of yet...WEAPONS!!!
    So now Edwards, Holmes ,Cotchery, Keller, LT ,Greene and Smith werent good enough?

    because those were Sanchez weps in 2010. Jets tried leting him air it out and quickly went to the arm band when they realized he had no clue.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    So now Edwards, Holmes ,Cotchery, Keller, LT ,Greene and Smith werent good enough?

    because those were Sanchez weps in 2010. Jets tried leting him air it out and quickly went to the arm band when they realized he had no clue.
    If all those guys were still here to this day Sanchez wouldn't have regressed so much from then until now


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    If all those guys were still here to this day Sanchez wouldn't have regressed so much from then until now
    I have to disagree to an extent. He may have thrown a few more TDs with some extra effort fr Holmes but I doubt the INTs would change. Doesn't matter if u have Fitz and moss if you can't read coverage or are scared behind the line you will never succeed in the NFL


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    If all those guys were still here to this day Sanchez wouldn't have regressed so much from then until now
    He still would have regressed. So why would any fan want a QB who cant get better?

    Sanchez peaked in 2011. That was more than likely the best Sanchez could be.

    Good enough to be a solid back up. Not good enough to start. It happens sometimes in the NFL. The worst thing an organization can do is stick to a bad QB too long.


    "The Butt of all jokes"

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    He still would have regressed. So why would any fan want a QB who cant get better?

    Sanchez peaked in 2011. That was more than likely the best Sanchez could be.

    Good enough to be a solid back up. Not good enough to start. It happens sometimes in the NFL. The worst thing an organization can do is stick to a bad QB too long.
    It's been done before with guys like Joey Harrington, David Carr, Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Rick Mirer (everybody knows his story in the NFL) etc


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    It's been done before with guys like Joey Harrington, David Carr, Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Rick Mirer (everybody knows his story in the NFL) etc
    ****** part about that is Harrington really could have been a great QB. They gave him nothing and he was ruined I actually feel bad for him.


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •