Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Braylon is back! Predict his game...

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 catch

    0 0%
  • 2 catches

    3 10.34%
  • 3 catches

    3 10.34%
  • 4 catches

    6 20.69%
  • 5 catches

    2 6.90%
  • 69 or more catches

    14 48.28%
  • 0 catches cut immediately after game.

    1 3.45%
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 624
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    85
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan125 View Post
    MAN! I'm gonna have a LOT of fun with YOU!


    THIS JETS OFFENSE ...is NOT a superbowl caliber offense
    Man, and I was convinced #Cumberland, Schilens and Kerley were way better than Welker, Lloyd and Gronk...thanks for shattering my dreams!

    ****** decision by Mark- makes the Tebow drive even more bizarre.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,883
    vCash
    1500
    Mo has really taken that next step this year, especially in the second half.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Yea Sanchez is real good....


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan125 View Post
    ^^^^^HAHAHA!
    Is that all you've got? You're so easy to Magoo, it's not even worth it.

    It was clearly inside the sideline.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    You are begging to be blocked dude. I wasn't ready to give up on him in year 2 like you were. But at this point, yeah, I think it's time we move on.
    Thanks for the warning much appreciated for the heads up!


    Glad you realized something that I figured out 728 days ago....life's too short to take that long to figure out the truth no?

    Moh Town!

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,470
    vCash
    1500
    Calling a Greene 2 yard run


    !Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KVH View Post
    Man, and I was convinced #Cumberland, Schilens and Kerley were way better than Welker, Lloyd and Gronk...thanks for shattering my dreams!

    ****** decision by Mark- makes the Tebow drive even more bizarre.
    You guys a frickin' hilarious. The worst of the worst fans right here. Can't get enough bashing in. Try being original for a change.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrollins hater View Post
    when's our last first half td?
    1975


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    There's no excuse for that throw... There really isn't. Kerley was no where close.


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Is that all you've got? You're so easy to Magoo, it's not even worth it.

    It was clearly inside the sideline.
    You fell for it? MAynnnnnnn....

    Moh Town!

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Mo has really taken that next step this year, especially in the second half.
    He really has been dominant the last 6 weeks.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lansdale, pa originally from si
    Posts
    236
    vCash
    1500
    Why is it joe mcknight can only be used as a rb with tebow in the game. I would like to either see them handoff to him cause he actually can outrun someone or maybe split him out and cause a mismatch with a lb or safety

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan125 View Post
    Thanks for the warning much appreciated for the heads up!


    Glad you realized something that I figured out 728 days ago....life's too short to take that long to figure out the truth no?
    You're also the same type of person who would've cut Eli Manning after 2 years, so yeah, people like you don't hold much credibility.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    You guys a frickin' hilarious. The worst of the worst fans right here. Can't get enough bashing in. Try being original for a change.
    Take it easy there buddy...calm down..ok? No need to get all hyped up. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings....we're all Jet fans here..no need for the anger and frustration...I feel your pain too..

    Moh Town!

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyesmuststay View Post
    Why is it joe mcknight can only be used as a rb with tebow in the game. I would like to either see them handoff to him cause he actually can outrun someone or maybe split him out and cause a mismatch with a lb or safety
    I don't understand why we continue to see more of Greene than Powell

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •