Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Gronkowski Attempting to Return to Practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...riots-practice

Honestly, I'd be fine with him sitting this one out and getting a few reps against Miami and Jacksoville just to sharpen up his timing.
    Perfection.

vCash
    I hope he can play in the final regular season game just to get back to speed on things I guess.

Just make sure everything is healthy, nothing can be re-aggravated.

vCash
    I'll be greedy and hope he plays next week for my fantasy championship if I make it!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Don't care if he plays or not this week, but I really need him to play next week haha..... Fantasy playoffs, my team is dying without him.

But in all seriousness as long as he is good for the playoff that is all that matters. I think his first couple games back they will only have him as a pass catcher and not really leave him in as an extra blocker. Give him till the playoffs till we start returning him to full duties.
    -

vCash

Gronkowski Attempting to Return to Practice

I don't like the idea of having him practice this week. I'd much rather not risk a set back and have him healthier for the playoffs... The 1 seed isn't worth gronks health IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    He didn't practice yesterday Afiak

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Nor today.
    Perfection.

vCash
    Please don't put him in against SF, even 1 or 2 reps. He will just get reinjured. No. Please. Keep him healthy for the playoffs. I don't care if he plays a down till then. Actually, I don't want him to. Not one bit.
    Proud to be PSD's Stevan Ridley!

2012 National Champion Kentucky Wildcats
    New England Patriots
    Boston Celtics
    Minnesota Twins

vCash
    I honestly don't care. We made the playoffs. Please don't play him unless he's 100% ready. Especially against a hard hitting defense like the 49ers have

SOON

vCash
    If Gronk is not 100%, don't play him!

vCash
    Gronk is back at practice
    @AlbertBreer

Rob Gronkowski is back at Patriots practice.
    @cpriceNFL

Per @Trags, Gronk is at practice today with the #Patriots.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    As a 49er fan I dont want to see gronk on the field, but I can sure use my 2nd round pick in the lineup for my fantasy playoffs. Ive already lost lesean mccoy and dez bryant fml.

vCash
    He won't play, he's just starting to get his timing and reps down. I think he might play a bit in week 17 just to dust off for the playoffs.

Considering Gronk and AH are the most dangerous weapons Brady has, how great is this offense considering the points scored with so much effective time missing of those two.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Gronk might play some snaps next week and def in week 17, I highly doubt that he plays any at all this week.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    I feel like this should be a lot more straight forward than were making it. It's a broken bone...not a ligament or a muscle. If the bone has fused back together...than it's healed. I'm sure a doctor will be able to say with relative certainty when the bone is back to being full strength, or close to it.

He'll play when the bone is healed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast